Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Gods & Jedis on Halloween

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    S
    Sasha

The Winter Fairest chuckled along with John Holt about pestilence and famine. Although the Four Horseman part was puzzling and she didn’t want to ask at this second. L’aire quickly caught the chaplain’s joke about dolls. “He’s a pussycat huh?” The Dancer winked to the blue eyed man.

When they finally reached the table, the Fairest was made aware of how well spoken John was. Then again, the guys were friends of his from the bike thing from what she could tell. Glancing to Perry diCarto with a knowing look, she was very excited to be out tonight, especially now.

L’aire looked between the blue and black painted man Dale Hunt , and the one decked out and leather and studs Ryan Deshane . Extending her hand to both men. “Good to meet you again Digger and nice to meet you Dale.” The Dancer’s grasp would be firm, but still very ladylike. “Your costumes are really amazing.” Her finger made a loop to the three. “Could you tell me which Gods you all represent? I fear guessing could be offensive.” L’aire chuckled with an incredibly gorgeous grin.

“Skaald?” L’aire glanced to John slightly puzzled. The Winter wondered if his name was a reflection of something about him. Was he a burn victim?

Perry diCarto

Perry smirked, his eyes flicking over Dale Hunt at the idea of him being a pussycat. The Fairest Lawyer had something... else in mind for what he might call the tough-looking mate of John Holt's -- at least, for a moment, until he resumed his focus on something else. There were plenty of hot guys up in the joint tonight, and Perry diCarto had a roving sort of eye.

Arriving at the table and taking in the men's features and names from John's introduction, Perry raised a hand in greeting, then offered shakes after L'aire's. "Hey, pleasure to meet you both," the attorney greeted them. "She's so right, those costumes are fabulous, guys." He offered both men a smile and quieted down to hear their explanation of who they were dressed up as tonight.

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger gives the sexy lady a head nod, "Ares, Greek God of war." Digger says as he takes a drink off his beer. "Skaald, over there, talking to whatever the hell that is supposed to be..." Digger points to the norse looking dude with the beard. "In the hat."

At that moment Skaald accepts a pint-sized stein of some sort of ale or beer from the bar tender and turns away from the odd figure he was speaking two without a word. He stalks over to the table where everyone was gathered with a satisfied smirk on his face and a gleam in his one visible eye. His gait is confident and is reminiscent of a lion doing its afternoon pacing-patrol of its favorite spot or a wolf returning home to its den - a predator not hunting, but supremely assured in its own validity.

He quirks the eyebrow over his good eye as he takes a seat, glancing first at Digger's pointing at him and then taking in both their guests with a large, feral smile (this one quite genuine). "You talking about me?" he asks as he straightens one of the stuffed ravens perched on his shoulder.

Dale Hunt

PRE

"Sasha, Perry," said Dale in greeting to Chap's lady friend and her companion, giving them a nod. "Good to meet you both." The Rahu did the best to offer them a friendly smile, even if his predatory eyes studied each of them in turn with a feral intensity. He really couldn't help it; it was just the way things were. Yet, the rest of his body language showed him to be relaxed, his casual demeanor inviting to his Beta's friends.

"I'm dressed as the Aztec god of war," he said in response to the woman's question. "Huitzilopochtli, that's his name. Quite a mouthful, huh?" Dale let out a deep chuckle, flashing them all a quick grin. "I see you two decided to go with a Star Wars theme, looks pretty solid." With those words, he took a step towards Chap and handed him his pint.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

John took the drink from the Sarge with a nod of the head and placed it down on the table. When Skaald joined them once more, the Ithaeur introduced the Jedi pair. "Skaald, this is Perry and Sasha," he said, his voice perhaps lingering on Sasha's name as he smiled to the Cahalith. "Skaald here is our resident Norse God, Odin All-Father. He's also a damn fine blacksmith and musician," John added, showing all due respect to the Cahalith's abilities. With a nod to his packmate, John looked to Perry and Sasha. "Can I get you both a drink?"

S
    Sasha

As if naming the Greek War God clicked, L’aire did a little ducking nod of understanding. “Oh, right, Ares.” Of course after being at Digger’s shop, she suddenly had this funny vision of Biker-Gods rolling down the street. Turning she saw who Digger was pointing to…in the hat thingy.

The looks that the guys gave L’aire felt like every typical guy. The whole sizing up the merchandise sort of thing. Maybe John didn’t say anything about me to them. If that was the case, she had no idea what to expect at this point. Unless, of course, John did tell them and they were looking at her with scrutiny. They were John’s friends after all, and she would probably do the same if Perry introduced her to flavor of the month or quarter.

“Yes, such a mouthful, I’d probably butcher it if I tried to repeat it.” The Fairest chuckled to Dale.

“Well, its fun to do a theme once in a while.” She grinned to Dale. “And why not go with some classics.” Shrugging as the Fairest laughed. “And gee I can’t wait to glow like a beacon if they turn the blacklights this way.” Clearly referencing the stark white dress in the goth club. And trying to find a pair of costumes that didn’t scream ‘they’re a couple’ was a bitch and half. In all honesty, despite Perry being well…~Perry~ she was slightly concerned about what John would think.

It wasn’t hard to miss the presence of Skaald as he came upon them. Offering an honest smile to the bearded Odin she held out her hand if he would take it. “Good to meet you Skaald. That’s quite the hat.” Nodding with a grin to his head topper. “Musician?” Looking to John as he mentioned Skaald’s talent or profession. For a second she wondered if the guys beard covered up some sort of burns, then she realized maybe it was his last name and tucked that notion away.

And upon that turn to John, her violet eyes met his a moment as he inquired to something as simple as a drink. An all too familiar sweetened smile as she nodded. “A bottle of water would be wonderful, please.” Leaning into him she quickly whispered. “With the cap on, if possible.”

Perry diCarto

Sorry about the delay, folks!

Perry followed Digger's gaze and looked over at Skaald. The man had swagger, in his estimation, and he was pleased to see John's friend joining them instead of talking to... what the fuck is that, anyway? Whatever it was struck Perry as vaguely racist.

The presentation of the God costumes actually added something to the effect of them. He raised a hand in reply to Dale's greeting, and turned to meet the All-Father. "Hey, Skaald. A pleasure," he said with that charming smile, offering Skaald a shake. Odin was handsome, in a Viking sort of way, but Perry wasn't about to try to get his swerve on. The greeting was cordial, but not loaded; tonight, he was merely the Goose to L'aire's Maverick.

Without the neck breaking. He hoped.

"It's a fun theme. Perhaps not the most Gothic, but..."
    A shrug. Perry didn't give a fuck. He chuckled at Sasha's mention of lighting up like a beacon. It was so true. They hadn't thought of that. "Seeing all of you together though, I think you guys may have definately won the costume contest." At John's offer of a drink, he said, "Thanks, John. I'd love a vodka and seven." He smiled his thanks.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

"Okay, no problem," John said with a smile before giving his packmates a warning glance of "Please don't embarrass me."

He probably thought it to, which meant Digger no doubt picked it up.

With a final glance to Sasha, his hand brushing hers, the chaplain headed off to get their drinks.

Skaald's grin grows wider at the introductions. "Sasha. Perry. Good to meet both of you." The Norseman shakes each hand in turn, and exactly the same: firm grip, solid, confident shake, with no attempt to be gentle or overpower.

He nods at Sasha's question. "Yes, I'm a musician among other things. Mainly vocals but I do guitar and drums as well. I like to write when I get the opportunity, though I haven't had too much time for such things since I moved here. I've been toying with the idea of starting up a band, though."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread