Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Biker Math

S
    Selena

Steven , I lawled loudly on this. Nice job.

"Aight so 20 thousand for the calander, 30 thousand for the bike, give me a minute, just a dumb biker." Digger does his own version of the abacus , obviously playing with Ciara. He air shakes the imaginary abacus a couple times. It looks more like a etch a sketch now then a abacus. When done he turns and says, "Okay so by my math we have a difference of a generous donation and two? Wait no... three dates." Digger turns and smiles at Ciara, "Sorry forgot to carry the Pi. So, what you thinking..." Digger extends his hand to the European woman, his hands probably have dirt and grease under the nails. They are certainly rough and well used with calluses and scars from years of working on motorcycles and under hoods.

Like!

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

I don't know Scuba, Ciara is an expensive girl. Three dates with her might set him back more than the 20K ^_^
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

S
    Steven

thankfully Mykel Digger is a cheep date, and the deficite is on her side, not Diggers :P

Ciara Maskelyne

The woman pays for the guy? Wow, it HAS been a long time since you've been on a date, hasn't it? :P

S
    Steven

Only dates I pay for come out of the same paychecks :P

S
    Steven

@Mykel

If you were "just a dumb biker", I doubt you would be able to put all of this together... *Ciara says; not buying the act for a second. As the biker pantomimes her earlier motions, her smile slenders into a narrow smirk. It's the look that a woman gives a man when he think's he's being cute, and she thinks he's being an idiot.*
    Come come I think we both know that Digger is being cute in that dirty, bad boy, kind of way. If your looking for my idiot, he hangs out at the Forge

Ciara Maskelyne

I"m not saying that. I'm just saying we're both married, we know that look. I've gotten good at predicting it. ^_^

That got me laughing. In that scene I was debating whether or not to have Morgan tell Digger that his calculations were too low. But I left if as though bubbles instead :P

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.