Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
No Books of Death, Right?

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Trench
    Trench

"Uh? Oh sorry. Yes, she is. Lot on my mine, sorry. Been up all night, hard to stay Awake sometimes." Trench said, hoping that might lead t something...Or not, hell he barely knew what he was saying half the time anymore.

"My secret is to crush together a Ritalin and an Adderall. Works miracles." She winks. You know, she doesn't look so good actually... tired, too made up, falling apart around the fringes.

"Well if Gina's got you covered, I've got to run back to the offices."

Trench
    Trench

"I don't think thats very heathy." Ryan said, feeling uneasy around her. Must have taken her own advice and downed a few cups of coffee to boot for a few days. "Uh, Yeah. I think she does."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Phrym?" calls out Gina. "Can you take him to Mr. Starling? He has some books he left here a while back..."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Phrym waves off Trench's concern like he was a kid asking if Heaven was on the Moon.

"Oh it's fiiiiiine,"
    and then Gina pipes up. Phrym lights up, mental lightbulb and erratically dilating capillaries.

"Yoooooou're the book guy? Oh, I'm sorry,"
    haha, "you should have said something. Let me take you back to see Starling. He'll like you, I'm sure."

-snicker-

Trench
    Trench

"Ahhh...OK then." Trench said in a cautious tone that sounded like he was talking to someone that could spontaneously break out into show tunes at any moment.

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

"I can't believe we've been sitting on that book so long. But there's just so much stuff piled up. Ruby hasn't been around lately, which means I have to pick up the slack. I'm picking up shifts doing tours now," she lets out one short dry and hollow laugh, "I haven't had to do that for months."

Trench
    Trench

"Sounds pretty stressful." No wonder she looks pretty out of it. Trench though as he waited to be taken to Starling. He was hoping he wasn't as tired and hopped up on something.

"I'm Phrymides, by the way," she introduces herself after making it back to the doors to the offices. "Oh right! What kind of ummm... job do you have? Military, Civil Service, Academia, uh... secret police I guess?" She frowns. There's got to be a better way to describe what the Guardians do.

Trench
    Trench

"Trench and I'm unemployed right now, but I'm interested in getting into Academia." He said as he followed, though it was a bit obvious that he was still trying to get use to his name.

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread