Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 46
DISPLAYED
No Books of Death, Right?

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Trench
    Trench

"uh, Thanks." Trench said, taking the books and looking at the covers. No damage. They really know how to take care of things....Well, far as I can tell anyway.

"So, I guess I'll be off then?"

"Oh wait, Starling's right! There are some new initiates that you should meet before you go. They're working on the lines project, but it would probably be nice if you met. Their names are Jack and Nott. I think Jack might also be a student, you'll probably have a lot to talk about."

"I dont know if they're around today, but you should
    check around the museum to see if they're here."

Trench
    Trench

"Um, I'll be sure to have a look around for them before I leave..." Trench said, suddenly feeling like a huge hint had been dropped on his head like a cartoon anvil. Then again, he had been missing some of the things people have been telling him. Note to self, Get more coffee before you start talking to people.

"Anyway. Thanks again. If by some miracle I puzzle anything out from these, I'll come back."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Narration

Starling nods and heads back into his office. It's very similar to a dog slinking back into his doghouse. In the rain.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

"Absolutely. Make sure to stop by every so often, just to check in. I'll make sure to mention your interest in the museum to Tyria."

"See you later!"

Trench
    Trench

"Will do." Trench nods to Phrymides before standing up and heading back to the lobby. Wait, didn't I meet a guy called Jack befre?

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread