Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
No Books of Death, Right?

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Trench
    Trench

Trench made his way inside the Fillard Goldman Museum of Anthropology and Antiquity. Class was over for now and he was hopeful that this visit might yield some answers. Of course, he was starting to wonder if this was futile and he was stuck in some sort of repeating loop like groundhog day. Minus the fact the day was not resetting itself and that he wasn't Bill Murray.

He stopped in front of reception, looking a little nervous as always. "Um, Excuse me?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Narration

A large, slowly inflating pink bubble and raised eyebrows answer Trench's question.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Trench
    Trench

"Uh, hi. I'm here about some books I dropped off here a few months ago." Trench said, feeling a little uncomfortable around large bubblegum bubbles. I thought That was some sort of cliche from old movies...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Do you have a name or receipt?" Gina asks, being surprisingly professional.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Trench
    Trench

"Oh, Um, yeah. Give me a sec..." Trench started rummaging through his pockets. He eventually found it, though is had a lot of crease in it. He quickly smooved it out and handed it over. "Here."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Narration

Gina takes the slip, and pecks at her keyboard for a few minutes.

"Do you know where Mr. Starling's office is?" she asks.

Trench
    Trench

"Not exactly. No." Trench said.

Phrym has fallen into the habit of checking Gina's desk regularly. Too many new initiates have arrived at the front door without a clue where to go.

Proactive action has become necessary.

"Hey Gina. Love your necklace! It's really nice."

"Hi stranger, welcome to the Fillmore! Is Gina helping you OK?"
    She asks cheerfully. Percocet does that to you.

Trench
    Trench

Trench turned his head to the newcomer, not really sure how to respond for a moment. His nerves have been playing up since he came here again and it was still hard to keep them under control. "Uh, Yeah. I am." Damn, keep calm. Not like everyone is gonna rip your head off He quickly stopped looking like he was about to bolt out of the door. Mentally berating yourself had its benefits.

"You are? You are what?" Trench seems to have confused her a little bit, but she shakes it off.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread