Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
Carthian Meeting: Nobody's Prefect

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 20 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last

Arnoud Giessen
    Arnoud Giessen

+1
    SL
    PRE

((OOC: No worries, that's what we get for not being obsessive-compulsive about our seating in the first place. ^_^ If Arnoud was seated between Rosuto and Lenny he would, in this instance, hand it to Rosuto.))

Rosuto takes the cane with obvious reverence. While she did not know how to use a blkade herself, she deeply respected those who did. Being an archer, she knew about combat. However, getting up close and personal in a fight was not generally her style. She held the cane for a few moments in silence, looking at the craftsmanship of the piece and thinking of the battles it had seen before passing it on to Michael.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Michael did recognize the repetition. It would have seemed slightly vain if there weren't a slight threat to it, given Arnoud's previous verbal confrontation with Taylor. He kept his face neutral as he held it for a couple of seconds and passed it down the chain.

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

Wait what? We're doing the Chain a second time? Was it a threat?

Passing a weapon during Chain was seriously inappropriate, and tantamount to declaring that the Chapter was planning on engaging in militant activity. Sheathed and boxed, maybe simply a possibility.

Whatever Dicky, just pass it and let it slide.

Taylor took the cane next, and although he/she had already seen it once -- gave it the few moments of appreciation that it deserved before passing it onward down the chain.

((OOC: I'm unfamiliar as to how someone introduces an object of their own to the chain. Do they wait for the current object to finish being passed around, or just pass their object when their turn to share comes? Whichever one is more appropriate/polite, consider that to be the one Taylor does.))

Time to shine Taylor...

Momentarily stepping away from the chain, and motioning for them to wait just a second, Taylor retrieves a binder from a desk against the wall of the living room. The front of it is artistically labeled, "McCoy Rejuvination Treatments and Spa" with an assortment of beautiful people adorning it. The Galloi holds it for everyone to see. "My blood grants me the ability to bring untold beauty to those who desire it; and the kine are more than willing to pay almost any cost to appear younger and more beautiful. This business endeavor has shown to be very profitable, and an excellent way to amass herds of those desperate for revitalization. I've taken the time to outline the profits of the Spa, the kine involved, and future development plans all inside this binder." Taylor pauses for a moment before finishing. "However, the gifts of my blood are not limited to kine -- but can also be bestowed upon kindred as well. And for those who fear the viniculum, there is no such risk in my treatments. So, tonight I offer all aspects of my business to the movement: profits, collected herds, and even free use of it itself."

Having finished the explanation, Taylor hands the binder to the next in line.

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

((OOC: Technically, you don't. It was very weird of Arnoud to do that.))

"Apologies Taylor, truly. But I don't see how that has to do with the spirit of the Movement, although it is extremely generous of you. And we've done the chain twice now, we should just get back to business as soon as we're finished passing. Thank you though."

Enough is enough, it's best to be polite about it if possible, but we can't keep adding less and less relevant items all night.

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

Dicky glances again at the sword case, irked that it's there, more so that it's taking so much longer to make it around the circle.

Man, he needs to learn to be more patient.

Rosuto gives Richard a surprised look. She understood that he wanted to get this whole meeting over with, but he was being slightly rude about it. Either way, the chain needed to end and they needed to get back to business.

"Richard is correct, even if he has a blunt way of saying it. We need to get back to the business at hand. Thank you very much for your generous offer, Mr. McCoy. I would like to browse your products at a later date."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Reminder: Court is only a week and a half away... (Sept. 14)
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

There was a slightly awkward silence following Rosuto's comment as everyone went back to thier seats.
    Michael kept the slight annoyance of wanting the meeting to end that motivated him to talk out of his speech.
    "I suppose we should cast our votes then." There was a further pause. Michael really hadn't wanted to manage the vote himself but having said something it now seemed expected.
    "All those in favor of Taylor as Myrmidon?"
    He waited for those who supported Taylor to raise thier hands to be counted.
    "All those in favor of Leonard as Myrmidon?"
    He himself raised his hand when he called for Lenny's voters.

((Michael votes for Leonard))

Page 11 of 20 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
Closed Thread