Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Daymian and Catherine at the Holloween Party

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    N
    Noel

Daymian smiles as he watches her eyes move around his body and her fingers flex just a tiny bit because of what she was thinking. His own eyes looked over her attractive body but stayed longest on her oh so captivating face. She emitted no beast but he remembered her face from court, it was hard to forget it even if he had wanted to.

“Sheriff Daymian, ma’am but you can call me Daymian, would you like a sample? The first one may be free.” His accent is southern though hard to place and he may just be playing to his costume. His smile turns a little wicked which makes it to his eyes as he takes her hand, the one that had flexed and started to lay it upon his chest but stopped just millimeters short waiting to see if this gypsy girl really wanted to finish the movement. Her being this close to him brought the smell of cinnamon and something further, something that rested at the edge of her senses but she couldn’t quite grasp it. The primitive part of the brain has had many a woman lying out of breath and a shade paler trying to get close enough to figure it out.

Too bad, if the music wasn’t so loud I bet I could have heard her costume clinking it’s pretty cool and it doesn’t get to play its full part. And I wonder if she can dance to match it?

(vocal "is always in quotes")
    (Inner voice is always in italics)

The light changed in her eyes almost immediately. “A sample you say. I didn’t know I was allowed to taste.” She let him move her hand as she forced the blood she had flooded her skin with to make her look like any other physically aroused woman.

She could feel the pulse of his beast, but it was cursory, with this many kine around, what would an honest predator want with her? But that was the nature of her own serpent, to hide.

And only the chance of free?” she asked before she took a lithe half step forward with the movement of shells and coins accompanying the step, until her body was within a similar distance to him, her eyes not departing from his.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

N
    Noel

His smile becomes more playful and sly. "I can choose who may have a taste if it is something that they want." He had fed already tonight but his vice clung to him just as tightly so that it was like a second hunger, and this hunger started his beasts interest. His accent had disappeared and he laughs lightly she could only barely hear it and only because she had increased her senses. But she could see it easy enough, and know that it wasn't at her.

"There are many types of costs my be-shelled traveler. It may not be in money and so your outlook in life could be that it is free. Or you could look at the cost in time and perhaps addiction, and then it wouldn't be free." His breath catches as he sees her move and watches both her body move and how her costume reacted. They are close and so he ever so slightly starts to sway back and forth his other hand slides to her side careful to avoid the henna which looked as if it had taken quite some time to do and letting her put her hands where ever she wanted. Once his hand was in place if she didn't shake him off he would help her get into the same rhythm that fit with the music that was currently playing but keeping it small enough they didn't bother anyone around them. His eyes staying with hers the whole time.

Catherine gave him a confused smile. “Darling, I am already addicted to sex, I doubt one hit would do too much.” She let him touch her and carefully moving her own body to the slight rhythm. She placed a single hand on his chest directly over the man’s heart.

I would not mind a small addiction to you, you do have the look for it.” she winked.

ooc

N
    Noel

As the song progressed he kept their bodies close so they moved as one. The smile he flashed her as he looked into her eyes after she had spoken was dazzling. His hand slipped from her side to her back so he could control any minor tilts he gave her during the dance. Which got noticed enough that people gave them a little room. And a few others joined in, some other dancers grabbing their immediate partners or someone close by to make an impromptu mini dance floor. He seemed to be having fun. The hand not on her back had moved to her side now and when ever the chance provided itself he made as much skin contact. He wasn't surprised that she had placed her hand on his heart, she wasn't the first one after all. But it reminded him momentarily or recent events. However his good mood and hunger threw such issues into the back of his mind where it belonged. He was here to have fun and give others fun as well.

Once the song as about halfway done and he was bringing her up from a mini lean back he placed his face so that when she came back with his mouth almost on top of where her neck met the shoulder. She could feel his breath on her skin he was so close. His face moved up to that they could see each other with one eye but his cheek was close to hers and his mouth close to her ear. It was intimate even in the crowd, but she was free to move as she willed. He nipped her earlobe once playfully.

As the song ends his hand moves from her back lightly gliding over her skin that would normally raise goosebumps along her sides then along her nicely exposed stomach. "Ah well that makes two addictees of us my wanderer. Would you like to head upstairs where it's a bit more private?" This time he givers her a playful wink. Then looks around to the rest of the scantily clad people. "Or perhaps you just wanted to sample?" He laughs again. He'd leave it to her he's fine either way. She was attractive, fun to dance with and perhaps more.

There was something surprising with being whisked onto a dance floor, she hadn’t even noticed the dance floor originally. Not that she minded, there was a rather sexy sheriff looking to corral a rogue gypsy. And she could play that part quite well.

It was the slight bit of control that he was trying to place over her during the dancing. He might have thought that it was a protective thing, but that just might be because he was young and had never really seen anyone like her.

It was the nip on her ear that actually sent the signals to her brain. And she had to clamp down TIGHT on her beast as it tried to break free. There was one thing that came from playful teasing and flirting, another thing entirely when it came to even the slightest of bites. If it wasn’t a strip club she would have expected some sort of cat call.

She raised an eyebrow as he passed his hands along her body, which she countered with an undulation to tease, the shells and coins flashing again in the low lights of the club. “What of you, My Sheriff. Is only a sample what you want?” She knew what she wanted, but why give him the satisfaction?

Why not one of the back, private lap dance rooms?

N
    Noel

He laughs as she starts to play back physically undulating her body teasingly. This is enjoyable. Looking in her eyes after she asks her questions his eyes turn a deep deep brown though it was almost impossible to tell in the lighting.

"Me? I want it all, every last drop." His smile was crooked and sly enough that it seemed he may be able to see all of her sins like a demon. "Every drop of sweat, every last moan, every single little twitch as fingers glide over overly sensitive skin in the afterglow." At the mention of the private rooms he looks up the stairs to the VIP area then back to her. "If we go up there then I'm afraid the boss will see and expect me to bring down some compensation. I was thinking maybe some fun in the dark of the night behind the club. Though I have to admit I was having fun dancing too so if you want some lap dancing we can play a bit here too. Though you won't be able to touch."

Then as if thinking of something suddenly his smile turns playful and teasing again. "I wonder though if perhaps you could give me a dance down here. I've heard gypsies are quite the seductive dancers. We could take turns dancing for the other. Sound fun? Of course we can do the same more privately as well." The beast inside him purred at all the thoughts and feelings running thru him. It tried to rise up and fill him and his body gave a almost imperceptible shiver as he pushed it down again. His hands had slid off her body once the dancing had stopped but one was still carefully playing with the be-shelled hair, careful not to muss the decorations.

N
    Noel

After seeing her pause in the conversation his smile turns playful again and he laughs jokingly rocking back and forth a bit from the effort. "Well it's good to see you aren't addicted to sex and are just here looking for a good time. I'd still like to dance for you since this isn't really the club I go to, to dance with someone. Though I did enjoy our dance.

He looks at her interestedly though not staring. His body sways just the tiniest bit to the current song playing as if he couldn't help but move.

ooc

Catherine had paused only momentarily, there was that very pointed description that she found highly interesting coming from a kindred. “Boss? You work here then?” She said as she changed her own method slightly before running a finger shoulder to shoulder, along his collar bone.

She leaned in closer using the simple strength in her body to push herself beyond her height to whisper in his ear “Every drop of sweat, Daymian, every moan, every near silent gasp...If you are intending to offer then I pose a trade for the night.” Her voice was low, but distinct enough for him to hear every one of her words. And her body was close enough that he could feel the shells and tassels in her hair and the coins on her bra between the two of them.

The dancer breaks away carefully, just enough to imply that he would have to chase a little to get a little. And she began to dance with the music as well.

N
    Noel

OOC

Daymian's body shivers ever so slightly as Catherine's finger traces along his skin from shoulder to shoulder. His breath caught as his beast tried to pounce her right there but he choked down the silky fur, claws and teeth. Before he was able to talk. His smile came back with his breath. "As it happens, I do work here." With that one of his hands slides down his bare body hopefully drawing her gaze with it until his fingers traced along his stomach and stopped at the star belt buckle that has the word sheriff lined out and the word staff scratched neatly right over it.

As she leaned in closer showing off her body all strength, grace and beauty he felt his second hunger rise and he breathed gently along her ear as she whispered into his ear and laid herself against him causing more shivers of his own body as well as pressing himself just hard enough to feel the shells and tassels and coins dig in. But then she breaks away before he can answer and he laughs though this one is more husky. A lovers laugh in the night.

His body starts swaying to the music again and he steps forward boldly. Her answer was very tantalizing as well as was the teasing. He practically glides across the the tiny distance between them almost gluing there bodies again as she had and breathed back in her ear and along her skin. "What did you have in mind to trade? And for what?" He slips behind her trailing the fingers of his hand along her stomach then side as he moved letting her know where he was moving and how until he was all but spooning her. He didn't press "himself" against her like most guys seemed to favor doing in clubs in this position. She would know he was interested enough without such a display. The hand not on her side slid up her back and along her shoulder then off her completely and he took the opportunity to lean his face forward enough to take a deep breath and enjoy her scent as well as her shampoo and perfume while they swayed together to the beat of the music. Waiting for her answer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread