Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 13
DISPLAYED
Investigating the investigator (Private)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    x
    xohgr

"All right, let me level with you. I have an intrest in helping find Derevko, That's what all the questions are about. I am trying to figure out if there is any obvious reason why a federal agent would would up and dissapear. Now I know your gonna give me some grief about people are working on it and all that crap, but you know, as a street cop, the more people working on a case the better the chance that it will get solved. Now I just wanna help Derevko if he is on the up and up. to show good faith I will agree to withhold all information from print. everything you tell me will be strictly off the record. -- Please. Evan says with conviction. He doesn't know Derevko, Hell what he does know he doesn't even like, but once he gets a scent of something foul Evan never could let go be it a dirty cop or something much worse.

I
    Irina

"You have an interest in helping find him, because he was a jackass and you think he's dirty?" Smith questioned, clearly fighting hard to understand the reasoning. On the other side of the line, the cop shook his head and downed a couple of Paracetomol to clear his steadily encroaching headache.

It had been a long day, and the man plain disliked connundrums that were too complicated.

"Bottom line is, man, I don't have any information on him that's gonna help. The police have no decent leads, and besides, the Feds are running the show. That's a pull I don't have."

x
    xohgr

Evan gives a strained sigh and says "Alright man, thanks anyway. Listen you know if you ever need something you can gimme a shout anytime. ok so don't hesitate." Evan knew when to stop pushing people, most of the time he just doesn't care. Smith was always good to him so outta respect he decided to let it go, for now. "I know your busy so I will let you go. Give my love to the family." Now I gotta try a different approach ahh well, square one he thinks while hanging up the phone. Evan lays some money on teh table and walks out of the diner determined to get to the bottom of the enigma that is Derevko.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.