Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 26
DISPLAYED
The Spiral X

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Puck Scenes

'Well, I need to stop by the authorities to ask about Derevko, so also asking about the stalker is no problem. But who is it that's already investigating and how far have they gotten? If he's going by what he read for the Stalker then he probably doesn't know anything I couldn't find out at the station. But at least I have my starting point.' Gideon thought to himself, deciding how best to proceed with his investigation. "Well Lynx, you've been most helpful in deciding how to proceed. Thanks for your assistance." He said taking another sip of his beer. He begins drinking as if he were in a rush to go start something. 'I'm still not telling you I'm a reporter and you just served as an off the record source. But still, thanks.'
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

"Sure thing, pal." Lynx was of course curious what Gideon had decided on but that was no longer his business. If he did pursue the Derevko case Lynx already knew he'd be out of luck. The stalker, though, that might lead to something nasty. "Just be careful. Don't go shoving any sticks in any beehives," he said as a friendly caution before finishing off the bottle of beer.

"Barkeep, another please." Lynx puts his money on the bar. He'd accept the charity of one beer but everyone's got to pay their dues eventually.

I
    Irina

The Old Man meandered back over to where the two men were quietly conversing, and slipped the money from the bar and into the register.

He pulled another drink, and slid it across to Jaeger.

"And you?" he questioned the newcomer.

Puck Scenes

"I would never stick a stick in a beehive. That's just dumb. If anything I'd use a shotgun so I could keep some distance." Gideon responded with a smile before looking to the bartender. "I'm fine. Thanks though." He says as he sips the last few sips.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Jaeger didn't respond to this, figuring Gideon was just making a joke. He just shrugged, nursing his beer and letting his thoughts disperse while staring blankly at the wall of the bar. He allowed himself to become unobtrusive, just a fly on the wall while other patrons came and went.

I
    Irina

The current Spiral will close in three days.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.