Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara shares a knowing smile with Digger.* I've got a few girls in mind already. I'll bring a few profiles for you to look through.

*She nods as she puts the numbers in.* That will be fine. It might take me a few days to get everything together. Would you mind meeting in the evening? This will be a little private side project for me, so I'll have to fine a way to fit it in... *Ciara keeps her smile even and calm, letting the biker read whatever he would into that.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Awesome. Yeah I have no issue with meeting at night, I'm not much for that whole sleep thing." Digger says with a shrug, can't really explain that his invisible sky mommy likes to fuck with his dreams and nightmares.

"Its no rush, its only a calander."
    Digger says with a smile, "you know, instead of doing a calander we could do some kind of brochure art book thing. Cause calanders just end up getting thrown away, and if we are investing this much time into this I would rather have something I can spill coffee on then hang on my wall and throw away in a year. But we can talk more about that later on I spose."

Digger extended his hand to the Magnetic woman, "Its gonna be good doing business with you."

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale waited patiently as Josephine examined each bike, taking a casual stance as she took a closer look. When she smiled at him, the Rahu returned the gesture. "Well, perhaps I can convince you to test one out next time," he said in return of her words, a smirk forming on his lips. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a business card for Prophecy Motorcycles, with his own number written on the back. "Here, this is my number. Give me a call sometime." With those words, Dale handed the blonde Haunt the business card.

"It was a pleasure speaking with you Josephine," he added, offering her one last smile.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara nods in agreement with Digger.* I'm a bit of a night owl myself... *She answers with a smile.

She thinks over his ideas, turning over a few possibilities in her head.* I don't see a problem doing both. Calendars have a move visual impact, but brochures are far more portable, and can be handed out. But as you said, we can talk in more detail later.

*She takes the offered hand, shaking it with as much force as her small frame can muster. It was certainly softer than one his fellow club members could offer, but it was honest and firm.* I'm looking forward do it.

Now, why don't we get back outside; don't want you to miss the auction...
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Sounds good." Digger says and walks Ciara out of the garage and back to the party.

End Scene, Thanks Everyone!

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.