Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
151 - 154
DISPLAYED
At the Fires of the Inferno

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

I don't like it when people mess with my head, either, that's why we need to get Michael out, said Mariel, fighting the urge to stamp her booted feet.

The Lancea doesn't take demonic presence lightly. Right? She turns to face David and Fenix. Come on guys, a little support?

Assuming that's what this is, she explained to Taylor. What was your experience here like?
    Not wanting to say too much, Taylor decides to take the approach of a politician and answer the question without answering it. "I've found that each individual experience in Club Inferno is unique. Every time I come here, something different happens. Who knows what will happen this time, heh?"

Inquisitor Smith waits for Taylor to finish before speaking up to support Fenix's statement. Although he wasn't of the Exorcist creed himself, David still was in agreement. "We, the Damned, are God's unholy monsters. Other creatures are imposters, unworthy of being in the same twilight as us. If there is a demonic presence inside Club Inferno, the Spear with remove it."

Are they saying Samael is of Demonic orgin? Oh, poor boy, he obviously doesn't know how Samael does business...

...and we'll take out this fucked up freak of a man-lady thing if it tries to stand in our way.

Michael barely listened to her. He didn't need her permission after all. He looked over those assembled carefully before deciding. He could see those that wanted it. Wanted him. It made him feel powerful to control thier attention.
    He pointed to a Kine that looked to be of Itlian stock "Come here," he spoke. He kept the subtle instinctive tones from creeping into his voice but it was no less a command.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

This thread hits the two week limit tomorrow...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

A new thread, "Back Inside the Inferno," is starting. Technically, Michael never left to go back in, but several of the others are considering doing exactly that.

See y'all there!

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
Closed Thread