Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Pipeworks: Hanging Around

THREADID
DISPLAYED
May 16, 2010 : Winds of Change
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Oh, not a problem, Stefan," Terri replied. "For a small girl, I've got one hell of an appetite. Just wait and see, hun."

With a final giggle and wave goodbye, Terri turned and headed from the climbing wall, feeling good about herself.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

K
    Kazakin

"Believe me, I'm looking forwards to it," Stefan grinned, his eyes dancing as he watched Terri walking away from him. Once he was alone, he glanced up at the climbing wall and winked at it.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. You're two-one up, but it's only half time."

He strolled out of the building, grinning like a thunderstorm.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.