Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Back to the Chapter House

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

A moment later Arnold bursts back inside.

"Headstrong! Everyone's out. Let's move!"
    he roars.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Not sure what's up with BBQ, but I'll continue to ghost Headstrong in his absence.

As Arnold rushes in, Asa and Ishani behind him, Jackson is heading for the door, Headstrong behind him, watching the rear. As she approaches Arnold, she gestures backwards. "The one I fought and Jackson shot, it's unconscious but not dead yet. We can take it, maybe get some answers, but we might have a problem lugging it around, especially right now, when it doesn't look passably human."

Meeting the Reeve eye to eye, she says "Normally I'd suggest we keep it here to study it as well as interrogate it, but it pains me to say that this Chapter House is currently unsafe. It's my duty as Sworn of the Axe to close it down until such time as we can make sure it's cleared out."

Her brow furrows as she looks around and recognizes something. "Seneschal Rahyna...?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa listened to Headstrong, and turned to include Gideon in his conversation.

"This is, of course, Dracul property, so the final decision lies with the Dragons; however, there are many things afoot in the city. I cannot promise when you'll receive assistance outside the Dracul again," Asa said, motioning to everyone that had gathered.

A Reeve, a Hound, two of the city's eldest.

Yet also out there, a missing Priscus, and a city-wide attack barely given consideration.

It was time to start prioritizing and taking action. The time for endless meetings and talking was over.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks at Headstrong and shakes her head. "Rahyna is gone."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

I
    Irish Thunder

Boris casually strolls along with the rest. He seems rather un-phased at everything going on thus far. "Well, I know I would like to play with the adorable little creature who you've smashed quite effectively. Or at least bait his comrades with him.. or both. Seems like a rather enjoyable task, personally. But recreation aside, am I to understand you have a fallen companion?" He tries to articulate as best he can through his Russian accent

"Thank you, Prince Clarke," Gideon says, moving towards Headstrong. "If we may have a moment," he says to the assemblage at large, stopping by the Dragon. He puts a hand on her shoulder, leans in close, and quietly says, "As Axe-Sworn it is, of course, your decision to make. You have fought them; I have not, and therefore my tactical opinion is useless. However, the Prince makes a very good point. If we're going to keep the Chapter House in our command, this would be the time to make that happen."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist remained silent as she stood behind Asa, two knives held loosely in one hand. As the decision to move in against what ever was attacking the chapter house was not in any way hers to make she decided to spend the time focusing her blood, strengthening herself against possible attacks.

Plus focusing on doing that helped her avoid facing the fact that Rahyna was gone. She had had her issues with the woman on a position-status level...but as a Daeva and on a kindred to kindred basis, Twist liked Rahyna. But she would have to mourn her loss later, in private. Now was not the time.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Ishani looks at Boris with a nod. "Former Seneschal Rahyna and her ghoul Jackson are both still inside. We do not know if they are both gone or close to it, however. It could be a useless endeavor to go back in and try to find them. If they are already gone........" She lets the sentence trail off, knowing Boris could understand where she was going with it.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Headstrong
    Headstrong

PRE

Headstrong seemed remarkably cool considering what had just happened but even she was a little rattled. Gideon was probably the only one who could notice this as her bout of near loquaciousness was probably not that strange to people who didn't know her more intimately.

It was annoying Headstrong couldn't defer to a more experienced Axe-Sworn but then again, what was there to consider? They had been attacked in their own Chapter House, the Master of the Dying Light was, at best, missing and a handful of the elder Kindred were dropped into her lap to use as reinforcements. It hardly felt right to allow so many non-Dragons to swarm their premises but it was all she had to work with. More than she would have had to work with under many other, less auspicious circumstances.

Besides there were three more very relevant if personal reasons why she needed to get the Chapter House back... No time to think about such things now though. Gideon could see Headstrong's decision in her unblinking eyes a moment before she nodded her decision.

"Let's exterminate them right here, right now. With our strength and numbers we can take 'em." Headstrong spoke to those gathered here.

"Still, be on guard. There are at least a half-dozen scalies still in there. And at least one of 'em has an ability akin to invisibility, incorporeality or instant translocation."

Headstrong knew she didn't need to tell them to be careful but she was doing this one by the book. Also she needed them to know what they were facing. Less chance of casualties that way.

Looking everybody over, seeing who was coming with and who was backing out, Headstrong made sure her body betrayed she was mere moments from re-entering the Chapter House. You didn't give an enemy a breather unless you needed one yourself. And she didn't no more.

Hearing his name mentioned, Jackson says "I'm fine, milady. Madam Headstrong saw to that." He then bows and moves so as to not be in the way of this gathering of Kindred. He's opens the door and is about to step out, but stops, looking outside.

"Master Gideon, Madam Headstrong... it appears we have more visitors."

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread