Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
The Spiral IX

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    K
    Kazakin

"Nope. I don't drink with conspiracy theorist fuckwits,"Derevko said flatly. Particularly not when they were being asshats, and talking in some fucked up conspiracy theorist code half the time. "Keep your head down."

He walked back over to his table, and lit another cigarette, seething at the fact that he could taste nothing but hot, bitter sulphur through the filter.

It was a good thing for Evan that he had sat down, because otherwise Derevko was liable to lose his patience.

I
    Irina

The Old Man flicked an eyebrow at the newest new guy who wandered into his bar, and he responded in a weary 'not a-fuckin'-gain sort of voice.

"You ask for dealers choice, kid and your gettin' the most expensive fuckin' thing on the menu," he warned gruffly. "Pick somethin'."

There was something to be said for owning your own bar. Decent customer service be damned. The customer was not always right.

t
    talentlessbard

Micheal sighed to himself well this is just great, I can see this guy is going to be a fountain of help and information.
    "I will take a glass of scotch."
    After placing his order micheal paused for a moment unsure of how to precead. He had no idea what the bartender knew or how much he would help but Micheal could tell beating around the bush with this guy was a good way to get a concussion. Ok, lets try the direct approach
    Micheal then said in a hushed tone."If I wanted to find out about house fires who should I talk to?

Presence 2
    Willpower 6/6
    Health Full

I
    Irina

The Old Man nodded curtly to Michael, satisfied that his point had been made quite sufficiently. He turned his back to grab a bottle of whiskey - not the most expensive, as per his earlier thread. Despite the fact that his back is turned, The Old Man was probably still keeping an ear out for any stupidity occurring behind him.

Presently, he turned around and slid a scotch on the rocks toward Michael. "$4.25," The Old Man stated, and while he waited for the money went through the usual rigmarole of making sure his spotless bar was still spotless.

t
    talentlessbard

As Micheal is retrieving his money he realises the bartender must not haver herd him, or was studiously ignoring him.
    Dammit, lest try a different approach.
    Micheal writes a short note on a scap piece of paper, and folds it underneeth the five doller bill, concealing it.

Note

I
    Irina

The Old Man leant forward on the bar, his eyes scanning the note. "Fire service?" he answered, before straightening and sliding a bottle to another patron.

t
    talentlessbard

Micheal sighs to himself in resignation. Maybe comming here was a mistake. Micheal took a deep drink from his scotch. Well it would hardly my first.
    "heh, emergency services are just dammage controll, I want to prevent the dammage. I've already lost one pa..lost someone. look if you know who can help give them this."
    Micheal hands over an email address, and with a slight smirk says " And if you don't burn it"
    Micheal then downs his drink, and gets up to leave the bar. He feels confident that his inbox will remain empty.

The email

I
    Irina

The Old Man gave a noncommittal grunt. The last time he had a piece of paper shoved into his hand, it was a wise guy dishing out idiotic threats. That bastard hadn't last long.

He patted his trusty shotgun reflexively, hidden beneath the bar where none could see it. People probably knew some sort of weapon was there, but he'd be damned if anyone else was allowed to touch it.

His steely gaze studied the email address, and he shook his head. The Old Man didn't do email, or e-vites, or Face Book. If someone wanted his attention for special reasons, they were gonna have to do more than that.

x
    xohgr

Evan leans against the bar facing April and Jager. "well ain't he just a ray of sunshine." He says in a sarcastic tone. He stops for a second to down his glass of water then continues "Now we can get back to important stuff. Sooo Yag, what do you do?

OOC

OOC

April nodded at Lynx and followed his lead as they moved a couple of seats down, turning back to Derevko and Evan to check how things were going. Not surprising at all, they were not going well. She took a sip of her beer as she heard them exchange a few words, which eventually lead to the radio host walking away from Derevko and coming back up to them instead.

"He has always been nice to me," said April in response to Evan's comment, giving him a slight shrug.

This guy must have a serious deathwish or something...

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.