Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 73
DISPLAYED
The Spiral IX

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

"Don't try to understand, Derevko, pal," said Lynx with a hint of hostility to the persistently cheerful Evan. "He's not an easy book to read, and you're likely to cut yourself on the pages. As for me I'm a federal agent, like Derevko, so just keep your nose clean."

But what April said was true, Derevko had always been nice to April. There were times when it made Lynx jealous, that she got along with him so well. Though he wasn't sure who he was more jealous of.

He finished off the whiskey and beer and hailed the Old Man for another drink, "Just a draft this time," and unfolded the bills from his pocket. Turning to April lowered his voice so his partner wouldn't overhear, "Ya know Dee thinks pretty highly of you after that one hotel incident we got into. He didn't say it exactly but I'm guessing he thinks you've got agent potential."

I
    Irina

The current Spiral will close in 2 days.

x
    xohgr

Evan smiled. That was easy. Agent Derevko eh? A few phone calls. Yeah this is perfect. He thought. He took a second to give Derevko a last look then pulled his wallet out and dropped another twenty dollar bill on top of the other one. "Drinks on me till those run out" Evan says looking at the old man.

He turned and walked toward the door eager to begin his task.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.