Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Taking your punches like a man

Cog stumbled back to his corner, and took a swig of water. He spit it out with a red tint to it, he thought he could taste blood. Prodding his side he let out a sharp hiss as his vision darkened. NO, it's only broken. His vision cleared up a little as he turned back to the fight, no point giving up now. He was grinning as he slowly stepped up to his spot, a steady chant in his head. Nope, NO, NO, NO, I'm not passing out! He barely heard the Bell ring, more keen on the Arrow in front of him. His visioned darkened once more as he stepped up to throw a quick jab. It went wide, and Cog spoke out loud just barely audible to his opponent. "Man, I'm twenty percent cooler." That did it as his vision snapped back into focus, He stepped forward and continued his assault. His blows were underpowered, and he would occasionally through shots just to the left of his opponent. He never let up, until the bell rang. He stepped back, not sure even if he was hit at all in the round, or if he hit his opponent. His vision blurred again, NO just let me sit. Another voice popped up, sorry friend, Bills over due... Cog simply fell backwards, bounced on the ring once, and lay there unconscious.

So there we go, Round three of the third fight of a mage on mage boxing match. This guy is an essentially unknown libertine going up against a sentinel, and his damage just wrapped to lethal.

And he keeps fighting.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Awesome.

l
    loche

Thank you Cl4re. Coming from the Kick ass summer court, I will indeed take that as a compliment.

+ Reply to Thread