Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
A Night at the Lake (open)

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watched with great interest to see how Clare stood. Clearly also interested in her last remark, she asked as if slightly worried for Clare's wellbeing; "But...why do you say that, miss? Why would you be of little use? I have every confidence in you!" she added with a happy smile. A smile she shared with Dillon.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Catherine waded through the shallows, the whole night was only supposed to be an exploration of Citrus Heights, and some of the Lake. Just a little swimming, but just her and Neil. These others, they really didn’t factor in on paper.

But there they were, she wasn’t sure how to feel. Everything was generally cold. She pulled at her shirt after noticing that it was displaying her as a wet-teeshirt winner, not that she minded but it was only her, and that just isn’t fun.

I can help too.” her voice just a bit off, as she moved, the water no higher than her ankles.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare blinked, looking around at the dark shore line. Err, that should be - no, wait, not really.

"I have slightly-shoddier-than-normal night sight and I'm colorblind on top of that... Needless to say, searching for anything isn't my best skill." She gives a nervous laugh and shrugs. "Especially if it's reddish? Forget it."

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Even if he weren't a regularly smiling person, Dillon would have to bust a grin at the very Avatar of Cute that is Martha Villiers. He releases her hand after a friendly squeeze, and begins to glance around himself.

The moon shining down on them all might be adequate enough light to converse or swim by, but searching for something to use as a frisbee? Dillon fishes an iPhone with a sadly battered casing out of his pocket and activates the backlight. Casting the glow around the shore, he mumbles, just for his own amusement... "One man's trash..."

Figuring that if three Mekhet couldn't find something suitable, that there was nothing suitable to be found, Dillon stays near Martha. As a bit of a joke, he playfully warns, "Just try not to grab any needles or broken glass, okay?"

As though vampires need worry about Tetanus.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Martha Villiers

PRE

If Martha noticed or took offence at Catherine's tone, it didn't show...but what Martha did do was stare for a few moments at Catherine's legs.

Trying a shy smile to Dillon then nodding to Catherine, Martha chirped away happily, "How splendid! Many hands make light work and all that! I daresay we shall be finding all manner of...oh, I say! This is a little like beach-combing isn't it!" she seemed excited by this. With her wand in her grasp she skipped and limped over to smile to Clare and, waving her wand in encouragement for Catherine to join the hunt for a Frisbee-type-thing, she began to look about for something to use while avoiding glass and needles.

(To help towards Frisbee finding... )

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-08-15 12:53:35 Martha Villiers rolls 6 to to spot something like a Frisbee? (10 Again) 10, 2, 9, 6, 4, 7, 4 2 successes
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil looked over at Cat for a moment with a little shrug. Swimming and spending the evening with her was what was on his mind, but a scientist had to adapt, he supposed.

Even if she was wearing a wet t-shirt.

Don't be a juvenile.

Moving to assist, he also searched for a disc-like object. Martha made him smile with her youthful exuberance. It crossed his mind that he didn't have the faintest clue if she was youthful at all. Ah, the secrets Kindred kept.

to help with the frisbee finding
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-08-17 10:57:14 Neil Kingsley rolls 6 to Find Himself Somethin' Frizbeeish (10 Again) 5, 1, 6, 3, 9, 2 1 success

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare starts looking around, careful to avoid anything broken or shiny.

helping search
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-08-17 11:41:45 Clare Green rolls 3 to Looking for a frisbee-like object -1 (low Clarity) -1 (Colorblind) (10 Again) 2, 9, 9 2 successes

Catherine shuffles through the low lapping of water over the tops of her feet, the cool breeze mixing with the clothes and body were doing interesting things that she had to keep completely on top of because of the Kine, even if it was moonlight only.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-08-20 23:59:02 Catherine Keyes rolls 5 to Lookin fr Frizbees by moonlight (10 Again) 2, 1, 6, 1, 8 1 success

I doubt we’ll find anything.” she said, a pessimistic mindset settling around her like a warm cloak.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Oh! About week since the last entry here. Shall we close here with the happy thought and image that they locate a Frisbee type thing and enjoy a glorious time on the shore with it?

C
    Cross

Sounds good. Thanks for the scene guys!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.