DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four gives a small nod as he thinks it over. "I'll be honest, I'm not sure if I could prioritize keeping magic safe above lives, but then, I've spent so much of my life doing that... it's hard sometimes to let that go. Something else that's hard is trusting someone only from what's said. I... Think I'd like to meet some of the other Guardians. I've met Rosetta, and to be honest, she's part of the reason I'm curious about the Guardians, and want to at least develop a strong relationship with the order."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"I can understand that. I never took care of many people before my Awakening. Just family for minor things." Ariadne doesn't react badly when Four asks to meet other Guardians. Their number are an open secret here in Sacramento which is something else Ariadne forgot to ask about. "You have her number I'm guessing? There are some others I can point you towards if you'd like."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Rosetta's? Yeah. Though I usually email one of her Secure accounts instead, she's usually busy with her job and such, and we almost never have anything Urgent enough for a phone call." He tilts his head, wondering why Ariadne asked.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne shrugs at his perceived question. "I find calling people as easier than emailing."

"I hear back sooner and it's easier to read the other person than just words."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four decided to leave out that the discussions had been fairly casual and long winded, and that doing them over the phone might have resulted in both of them being unreachable for several hours. "Right, well, I would be interested in other numbers, of course."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"There's Raum and Samael. Raum is a Warlock like myself and Samael is a fellow Moros." Ariadne pulls out a piece of paper and a pen. Of which one of each always seems to be present on her person. Then scribbles down two numbers.

"They will both have their own views and Samael is a priest as well if you need one of us for any religious purposes."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four nods, and gives a smile. "Thank you, I look forward to meeting them.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

A smile is given as well. "I hope you find the answers you're looking for."

Internally there is a sigh. Lieing is so much easier

ooc

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread