Ended
Watch

Package for Mister Harwood

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    S
    Steven

"You have my number. Use it if you need information. If you need help finding something. That's what I do. But my help comes with a bit of a price. You want information, you have to share it. Sound Good?" Doctorow asked trying to get through to this guy.

K
    Kazakin

"Depends what you do with it afterwards," Mike said, his voice not changing as he considered.

Network Zero. What was it they did, again... Something to do with YouTube, he thought, but he couldn't for the life of him remember what it was. YouTube. That wasn't exactly useful information, was it? No one believed shit they saw on the internet, because it was nearly always a cunning fake.

S
    Steven

"I'll do with it the same thing I do with the info that I give you. use it to help other Hunters. Cause thats what I do. You ever play Mass Effect, I'm the fucking Shadow Broker."

K
    Kazakin

"Nope, never played it. I'll take your word for it," Mike said, because he was pretty sure the last game he'd played was... Dig Dug? Something like that. Brightly coloured and 8-bit graphics. He'd been about seven at the time, and already a foot taller than most kids his age.

"If that's all you want, by all means."

S
    Steven

"Alright, so what are you working on right now?" Doctorow asked.

K
    Kazakin

"Right now? A kid called Liam Kennedy seems attached to a spat of firebombings. Only a witness saw the kid walking through the flames unharmed. I'm looking into it with a Hunter called Sara Harlowe," Mike said, his voice thoughtful. "We already spoke to one of the victims. He was in a fuck of a bad way."

S
    Steven

"Have you googled the kid?" the robo-voice asked as he does a quick googling for Liam Kennedy and Sacramento. "What does the kid look like? Do you know? Can you give me anything more then a name?"

5suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-09 20:40:09 Doctorow rolls 13 to Int + Computer + relevant specs (10 Again) 8, 4, 1, 10, 1, 2, 8, 3, 9, 4, 9, 4, 5, 4 5 successes

@Irina

K
    Kazakin

"Nah, I got one better than some techno cheat. I talked to a buddy of mine. She's got the whole skinny on the kid, gave me his address and everything," Mike said, frowning slightly. "I don't want you putting this out there yet, man. I know what some other Hunters are like. We got no confirmation on whether the kid's actually involved yet."

I
    Irina

As Doctorow uses his mad skills to search for more information on Liam Kennedy, he is able to plow through the usual Facebook, Twitter, dumb thief antics crap to locate the boy that Mike had spoken of.

A grainy black and white photographs pops up initially, attached to a small article in the SacBee. Without the small printed blurb: Young survivor Liam Kennedy underneath the picture, it would have been difficult to identify who it was. He is sat on the steps of an ambulance, being checked out by a paramedic. In the background his foster house is up in flames, and behind a cordon are nameless onlookers.

Only a little bit of information remained - probably owing to the fact that Liam is a minor, and information since the fire has been limited.

The cause of the fire is currently undetermined, but police tentatively suspect arson. There is only one other survivor, and he is currently in critical condition. Initial reports suggest four others died in the fire, although their names have not yet been released by police.

Neighbors have expressed their shock at the suspected arson attack. More reports will follow.

S
    Steven

"You got a computer?" Doctorow asked as he reads through the information before him.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.