Ended
Watch

Maelstrom Strings

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    B
    Beej

With the crowd of people, who all seem to know each other, around him and the press of business, Vincent feels the gut knoting frustrating and self loathing. He hated talking indepth about a subject he loves surrounded in public because innevitiablly his mouth went off the rails and becomes an incomprehnsible mess and he hated doing that around lots of people.
    Pulling out one of his own business cards and a pen, he scribbles a note on the back.

Mr Throne, I would like to have a private meeting with you regarding your instruments. My speech problems leave me feeling exposed when in public and I would feel more comfortable if I could discuss business in private. [contact info] Thank you for your time. V. Royce.

He gives the shop keeper a smile and slips him the card across the counter and nabs one of owner's from a pile and walks out of the store.

m
    magiuspendragon

Tobias took the note from Vincent, looking it over and reading the note on the back. He nodded, to show his ascent, but didn't say anything to draw attention to the other man's silence. He smiled and waved as he left. He turned his attention back to Steven. I'd be happy to help you out. Just give me a ring, and we'll work out details."

After both men had left, he got a moment to sit down and study the flyer that Castor had left him. He'd heard of Apocalyptica, of course. He even had a few of their songs. That Castor had managed to bring them here, and use them to promote his store? THat was...touching. He made a mental note to stop by the Forge and pick up tickets to the event.

As the store cleared out, he put the flyer on a bulliten board. All in all, a successful start to his grand opening.

End Scene
    Thanks everyone for coming!

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.