Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Digital Daysha

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha had the bluetooth from the package up to her ear. At least Aaron and her brother weren't home in case it was a bomb.

5 suxx (aboutfuckingtime)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-05 16:17:33 Daysha Remember rolls 9 to Wits+Composure +2 (10 Again) 9, 5, 7, 10, 5, 9, 8, 4, 2, 9 5 successes

I
    Irina

This time Daysha has a very clear memory of Tahoe park, and a short while ago when she was speaking to Ellie. Sabrina had been found there, lying close to the area where the mother and her child had tragically died. She can remember the news report of the accident now, and how the distraught father had offhandedly mentioned he didn't even have his child's favourite toy to remember her by anymore.

The toy had been a doll.

The same doll that Ellie had found, and conversed with until recently.

D
    Daysha Jackson

Cheap bastard. Worse than mom. She began the conversation to the person on the other side of the craptastic phone.

:I am back. Although, I’m sure I’m talking to you on the phone too.

Nice joke buddy. Who the fuck are these people.

:Oh yes. That <<italics, thing.

She really didn’t get this chat shit. Give Daysha a crime database and she was all over that like white on rice.

:Why have you been looking for it?

I
    Irina

There is a very specific pause in between Daysha's responses to the disembodied text, and the reply. But it comes, a couple of minutes later.

:None of our associates would make initial contact via the telephone.

: Did your caller identify themselves?

S
    Selena

It's not them, well that's fucking great. Reading the text on the chat. She picks up the phone and looks at it while still on the blue-tooth.

:No, they haven't identified themselves.

Cause she would feel even stupider if she typed Oracle right now.

:Moving forward, why were you looking for the object in question?

I
    Irina

:The object is dangerous.

There is a very slight pause, before the next set of text pops up on the screen.

:Would you be agreeable to speak in person?

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha paused a moment before responding. A serial killer stalker was just on the phone... and now an internet predator. Maybe the detective was not being entirely rational to either, but what do you expect when you act all suspicious around a cop.

:Well the thing is currently in my garage, buried beneath some heavy items.

:Yes. Where would you like to meet?

She wondered if it would be a particular Diner. At this point, she wouldn't be surprised to hear 'the basement of the Spiral' since random bitches roamed in once or twice thinking they owned the place before.

I
    Irina

:Good. Keep it there for the moment.

:You'll be contacted. Keep an eye out for our associate.

ChatBot had left the room.

D
    Daysha Jackson

I got mindfucked twice in one day. That's brilliant. Daysha oddly felt like breaking something while she read the chatbot logout note. She closed the window from the chat session.

Instead, she walked outside to smoke with the suspicious phone in her hand and bluetooth in her ear.

I
    Irina

Awesome work.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.