Ended
Watch

Marvel nerds, Assemble!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    I
    Irina

"That's the last time I wave something around for you to grab," Adam drawled at Stefan, his voice ever so slightly cocky.

But it was all in good fun, in the end. It took a lot to draw the Daeva's anger, he was just so damned relaxed. Too relaxed, sometimes.

He slipped forward to purchase another ticket, this time sticking it inside his pocket in case someone else got the idea to head inside courtesy of Mr. York. He would let it slide again, if the person was cute.

He really did need to head inside and grab his seat though.

S
    Sasha

The Fairest saw the line moving and headed into the queue. She turned a little to bid her goodbye to two who she breifly spoke to. "Hey, it was nice meeting you Dillon and Stefan." Nodding quickly before she had to duck in. "Hope you enjoy the show. Maybe I'll see you around sometime, especially if there's a few balls." She shrugged with a grin and flicked her hand in a wave.

The Winter thought it was slightly awkward that so many people chatted in lines. It was kind of small town like. Maybe Sacramento was just friendly.

Or something else...

L'aire exists into the theatre.

Daniel grinned as the line grew smaller and smaller, taking hold of his mother's hand as they neared the front. As Sasha headed in to the theatre, Hourglass smiled.

"Indeed," she said warmly, her English accent as polite as ever. "Enjoy the movie everyone. Say goodbye, Thor."

"Assemble!" Daniel shouted cheekily before heading through the door with Hourglass chuckling and waving to those lovely people she had met.

Hourglass and Daniel exits to the movie

Placing the business card into his inner waistcoat pocket, the Leechfinger jumped in line. With a bit of luck, there would still be a few seats left for this showing.

Alda exists into the theatre

K
    Kazakin

"Somehow, I doubt that," Stefan drawled, flashing his perfect teeth at the Daeva.

Then he sauntered into the theatre.

Well, this was a good night. I hope the movie's as fun.

Stefan exits to the movie

I
    Irina

Wit ha swift, amused shake of his head, Adam disappeared inside the theatre. He assumed it would be worth it. Surely people would not go to the effort of make-up and dressing themselves in costumes for something horrendous?

Either way, the Daeva intended to have a very good time.

Adam exits to the movie.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread