Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Premium Cable is so Tight

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

Dicky flicks on the television, attention strapped to the tube. He grabs a pillow and hugs it tight to his chest, sitting cross-legged on one of the stripped down beds.

And when the opening credits roll on, Dicky's eyes go wide.

"Dude, Kurt just ate Lara's brains last episode, which is totally fucked because the episode before he swore to Sookie that he'd stop eating people."

"Like, I'm not even sure the writers are gonna make 'em stay together. Shit's out of control. On top of that, like a Japanese fox spirit just rolled into town, and it looks like she's hiding something crazy."

J
    Jak

((I assume he's talking to Alastair, in the motel room. Alastair's involved in another non-sticky, but maybe we could consider this an offshoot of the the Blood Hunt thread. DD?))

Wow. Sounds crazy. Alastair puts just a little effort into sounding sincere.

Does he really want to talk about some trash zombie show?

Alastair sits on the other bed against the wall and stretches his legs out in front of him. He watches the screen impassively until it cuts to commercials. So, did you know Bennet and Horton?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( This Scene has to wait for Alastair to become free, or be done in Chat or via PM volley ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

Unfortunately HBO series do not have commercials.

"Shhhhhh!" Dicky reprimands Alastair, missing a crucial line of dialogue.

The enforced silence lasts until the end of the show, which coincidentally is near enough to daybreak to end the night.

I'm sure they'll get a chance to talk later, sorry Jak.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.