Ended
Watch
51 - 57
DISPLAYED
A Night at the Pipeworks

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    S
    Spartan

Cass just nods and follows Daniella over to the treadmills. He gets on the one next to Daniella and starts at jog. After that the two make there way through several different exercises. Some Cass altered a bit to better suit his needs, but for the most part, he went along with Daniella.

As the two finish there exercises Cass just gives Daniella a smile. "That was enjoyable. Its good to relax into a exercise. I should try that more often."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella was pleasantly surprised that he went along with her exercise, “I am glad you enjoyed it! But the way you changed it, makes me curious about what your routine is, perhaps you could show me sometime.” She says with a slight tilt of her head. “But it is good to relax every now and then.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

S
    Spartan

"Yeah it is. Thank you for joining me." Cass says with a passable smile. "I'd like to see you again if thats okay?" he asked politely.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“Thank you for inviting me, I really enjoyed it.” A soft smile appearing when he asked his question, “Yeah, I’d like that.” She answers.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

S
    Spartan

"Very Good. I will see you soon." Cass takes the woman's hand and kisses the top of her hand. "Have a good evening Daniella."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Seems the blood betrays her yet again as she feels her cheeks flush at his gesture. Though it was refreshing to find there were still gentlemen left in this world, and she smiles shyly, “I’ll look forward to it, and you have a nice evening as well.”

S
    Spartan

End Scene

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.