Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A Night at the Pipeworks

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Spartan

Spartan pulls up to the pipeworks in his truck and steps out. Out of the bed of the truck Spartan grabs a duffel bag and looks around for Daniella. Not seeing her yet he heads inside to wait in the lobby area. Spartan wears a simple pair of jeans, and a blue and black flannel patterned button down. His heavy work boots clomp as he makes his way to the front desk. He pays for 4 hours for Daniella, as Spartan already has a membership, and waits for the Beautiful woman to arrive.

-1 Glamour to Harden Mask

Spartan

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella makes her way into the building shortly after, carrying a medium sized bag over her shoulder. She decided to wear a pair of jeans, a black tank top and a nice jacket over it. She still had her heels on, her gym clothes and sneakers in the bag over her shoulder. Her body was flush with life, the stolen vitae making her olive skin glow and her heart beat. She spots Caster and smiles, thinking some guys just look very good in jeans, “Hey, hope you haven’t been waiting long.”

-1 Vitae for Blush of Life
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

S
    Spartan

Caster turns around with a sly smile as Daniella approaches, "Nope, Just got here." Caster says and hands Daniella a green wrist band. He is wearing a red one on his own. "It shows you have a paid for day pass."

Caster looks around for a moment, "The Pipeworks has a full cardio and weight room, along with the walls. Where would you like to start."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She takes the wrist band, “Thank you!” She says with a grateful smile. Placing her bag on the floor, she takes her coat off so she could put the wrist band on. Getting a thoughtful look on her face, she thinks over where to start. “I say we start with the walls, I’ve been looking forward to learning how to climb since we talked.” She says, excitement in her eyes.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

S
    Spartan

"Sounds good. The Women's Locker room is over there. The guys is over here, I am gonna change really quick, and I will meet you out by the walls in a few minutes." Caster says, "Sound good?"

Cass needed to make sure he was quick in the locker room so he could rent Daniella's gear for her. He highly doubted she had her own since she hasn't been climbing before.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She looks and sees the locker room, “Sounds great, it shouldn’t take me too long to change.” And with a smile she will pick up her bag and head in that direction.

S
    Spartan

Caster doesn't say anything just gives her a polite nod as she walks away, making his way into the locker room. He pulls on a sleeveless tee and a pair of cargo shorts. Pulls on a pair of tennis shoes.

Once he is switched over he steps out of the locker room, his climbing harness in his left hand.

Work out gear

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

It didn’t take her very long to change; her biggest obstacle was the sneakers, which she was still getting used to. For her, it was change in height that was throwing her off, but she shrugged it off and made her way out to the walls. She came out in a pair of fitted yoga pants and a tank top, working her hair into a loose ponytail.

S
    Spartan

Caster did his very best not to check out Daniella as she walked over to him. But... he failed. And instead gnawed on his tongue for a moment trying to form word into thought, but instead being distracted by her exotic features.

"So, um, sorry." Cass shakes his head, "You said you haven't been climbing before correct?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She couldn’t help but grin as she walked over to him. “I was going to ask if what I was wearing was ok for climbing, but something tells me it is.” She says with a sly smile and a playful tone.

She looks at the harness in his hand, her eyes momentarily distracted by his bare arms, “That’s correct.”

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.