Ended
Watch
81 - 88
DISPLAYED
Coffee and a Fight

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo is taken aback by her comments. Well, I just made an ass out of myself. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that." He stammers, but then smiles back when she winks. "You got me good that time. It just feels like there have been a lot natural of disasters and intentional attacks recently. That's what I was talking about avoiding." Only an a blind man would need cards to tell him to go out with her. If the guy talked to her for a few minutes, he wouldn't need cards either.

"As for what I would like to learn, how about we start with a simple question. Should I start a new business venture now or wait for the market to improve?" He was forbidden from asking her some delicate questions that he did wonder about.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

She laughs and takes another sip of her whiskey, “Try not to take me too seriously,” she said, setting her drink down and gently touched his arm, “I don’t.” she said with a smile, picking her drink back up. “There have been some attacks and a little rain never hurt anyone, but I have a feeling we will be all set.” She said with a carefree tone and smile.

“I didn’t realize you were a business man. But that is a good question, and one we can certainly look into. Did you want to setup a time for the reading now, or just play it by ear?”
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

E
    Ebon Reaper

"Alright." Ricardo's heart beats just a little faster as she touches his arm. Although they had been in close contact earlier, this was different. For one, they weren't beating each other senseless. "I guess you're right. I was just thinking of the second most obvious use for fortune telling. The first, or course, being looking up lottery numbers." I probably shouldn't mention that flooding has killed a lot of people in my home country in the past few years.

"We should probably play it by ear. I get the feeling you are the 'fun and spontaneous' type." His unwavering smile reveals the sincerity of his statement. After all, I could do with being a little more 'fun and spontaneous.'

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling, “Can’t say I haven’t tried looking up lottery numbers.” She replied with a shrug, “But I found it works better to just go with your gut.” Then again, being a Fate mage made guessing a lot easier.

Her smile turns into a grin as her eyes glimmer, “Thank you, your feeling is right. Life is too short not to have a little fun!” and when you could change Time, it made being spontaneous easier. “You have my number, so just let me know when you are ready for a reading.”
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

E
    Ebon Reaper

The double negative makes Ricardo chuckle. "So you mean you didn't win?" He jokingly teases her.

As he often did when he was thanked, Ricardo just inclines his head. "Sounds good. I'll be sure to give you a call."

OOC

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

She shakes her head, "Nope" though she had been tempted at times to try.

Smiling, "I will look forward to the call." she says. "Though I have to say, it has been a fun evening! Thank you for sparing with me, and the drink." she adds with a wink.

OCC

E
    Ebon Reaper

With her negative reply, he lets the lottery conversation go.

When October says that she is looking forward to the call, Ricardo thinks: Not as much as I am. Eternally, all he does is continue to smile. "You are most welcome. I had a great time as well." He replies before returning her wink.

OOC

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

OCC

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.