Ended
Watch

Leather and Lace

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana saw the Reeve nod to a woman. She wondered if that woman was a regular here as she knew the Reeve had been. The Lordess followed Conner’s directional gesture and noted what he was referring to. “Indeed I see that. Intriguing." Ariana stated but her curiosity was quickly changed as Chris motioned another woman to the table. She had felt the press of her beast enter prior to the Vala’s hand gesture.

The Seneschal recognized her from the a prior evening. So much had happened in that night, but Martha and Ariana were diligent and found all those that were new. “Good evening.” The Lordess smiled to the short haired woman. “I remember seeing you the other evening, I trust this evening finds you well?” Her demeanor pleasant and friendly as she spoke Catherine.

Ariana spoke to those around the table. "There are so many new faces here this evening. Apparently this nights selection of culture is very appealing to people."

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"Ah, it is not to everyone's taste. As I said, I rarely indulge myself. But on occasion, it is pleasant, da?" Sidor smiled faintly beneath the mask, letting his natural accent surface. Just enough to be interesting, and not enough to be incomprehensible. It was extremely pleasant to be able to ride that line for now.

"Not at all, Terri. I do hope you will return. This was shaping up to be a most enjoyable evening with the two of you for company."

Regina saw Terri approaching her and gave her a happy smile. "Hello, Terri. It's good to see you," she said in greeting to the redhead, brightening up in the presence of a friend. "Enjoying a night out on the town?"
    [CENTER]
    Regina

Elemental | Woodblood | Spring Court
    Spring Mantle 2 (smells of blooming violets) | SL 2 | Wyrd 1 | Presence 3
    willpower5/6 | glamour 6/10 | health [][][][][][][]
    [B]Freehold ?????????

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

In the meantime that Catherine walks to them, Chris looks at the two people Conner is describing. He quirked an eyebrow as several images flashed through his mind.

I can see her dominating someone, but an Invictus lady as submissive... nah.

'Ah miss Keyes! Good evening.' He pulls himself back from his thoughts to greet the lovely Mekhet. Again he compliments a woman in a not-necessarily seductive way. 'Please let me be so bold to say you look lovely tonight.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

I
    Irina

"Indulgence is alright, for most people. overindulgence can prove problematic. Particularly in the long run." Depending, of course, on the scenario. Her Keeper was one to indulge, but he would not really get away with that here. People tended to frown on the overeating of peasants.

Not that they're call peasants here anymore... Anya made sure to remind herself.

She took another sip of her drink, contemplating the leather-masked man in front of her. "But there is something to be said for holding back as well." The Draconic's eyes glittered quite wickedly.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"That is rather the point of this place, Anya," Sidor replied. "Indulgence. Holding back. The game of power. You strike me very much as a woman who understands the true nature of power." He leant back against the bar, assessing her. He enjoyed what he saw. The way in which it was so difficult to pick out her motivations for him was the appeal... although the company she kept wasn't bad either.

Lord Almighty, grant that I may fulfill the Purpose this night and every night.

He walked the line.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

With a smile, and a cheeky wink in Anya's direction, Terri headed over to Regina, giving the Elemental a friendly hug. "Hey, Regina, how're you doing, hun?" the Beast asked, her smile as friendly as ever. "Well, I've never come here before and saw it was a leather & lace night, so thought, what the hell?" she giggled, taking a sip of the drink. "How about you? This a normal haunt of yours?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

I
    Irina

Anya responded to the wink with a quick, easy-going smile. They would have to catch up a little later. Everyone spoke to highly of the Harvest Envoy, and it would be a shame to be the only one unfamiliar with her. The Draconic liked to mingle.

But for now, she returned her attention firmly to Sidor. The conversation was curious, engaging. Such topics were not usually entertained in The Four Seasons. How would one bring it up in conversation?

"So, have you tried out any new fetishes during sex lately?"

"I have, actually. I discovered these wonderful spanking paddles and metal-tipped cat o' nine tails..."

The clown would probably make a bad joke of it.

"Anyone can claim they understand power. It takes an altogether different sort of mind to know how to wield it effectively."

C
    Conner Greyson

"Good Evening Miss Keyes." Conner states giving her a polite nod and a rase of his glass. Conner stands and removes his suitcoat. He unbuttons the cuffs on his sleeves and rolls them up to just his elbow. Not hiding the leather cuffs on his wrists, or the scars along his forearms. "If you will excuse me, I have a table to set."

Conner makes his way over to one of the demo areas and sets down his duffle. With a slow unzip he opens the bag and begins to remove the implements of craft that the Asylum caters too. Conner leather flogger, a small sack of cloths pins and several other implements. With the table set Conner steps down off the platform and makes his way over to the bar.

"A bottle of water." Conner orders from the bartender. Conner gives a nod to Sidor and those around him.

“It has, so far.” Catherine said with a smile to the seneschal. “Although, I confess, there is a piece of me that wishes for something interesting to happen.”

She takes a seat next to the Vala. “That is bold, Mr. Wooding, but I shall accept it nonetheless. I do feel a bit out of place, I have not been to a club such as this for some time.” She gave her Priscus a nod as he moved away.

Catherine’s eyes followed him though, taking in the particular style of dress, and where he went. “Mr. Greyson is a Dom?” The question was innocent enough.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 5 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.