Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Through Another’s Eyes

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

“I must confess, I was partial to that one myself” Kite replied to Mr. Kingsley with a smile. Taking out his planner, Kite started to scribble various important notes. “Alright…” he said, finishing up his notes. Reaching into his coat pocket, he removed two tags with the word ‘Sold’ on them. “If I may have your business card, we can make the appropriate arrangements...”

Kite quickly turned to Mr. Fleming. “And I haven’t forgotten you Mr. Fleming” he added quickly with an apologetic smile, while showing off the second ‘Sold’ tag. “Please bear with me for a moment…” he said, before turning his attention back to Mr. Kingsley.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

I’m sure we could work something out, Mr. Fleming.” she produced another card. “Copy, Paste previous statement.” She looked over and noted the general cue as the gallery owner signaled that they would be closing soon.

Okay I'm giving this until the 2nd, then it closes, thanks.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

m
    magiuspendragon

Tobias nodded at Clare. "Yeah, that's what the commission's about. Doubletake doesn't really fit my theme, so I suppose I can let it go." He grinned at her. He looked back over at Even in Darkness. "That one though, that may just have to join my personal collection." Well, collection of one. But that didnt' mean there wasn't room for improvement.

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil chuckled with a merry smile at Tobias's 'oh I suppoooseee I can let it go'. As if you could stop me from taking it. "I suppose I am most fortunate, then!"

He offers his business card to Kite, and asks, "How does the establishment prefer payment? Cheque? Cash? Bearer bonds?" He grins at the last.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Check is fine, and the contact information so we can drop off the painting. Vaeltia said stepping back into the roll she had held for some time. “Or Cash, or electronic money transfer.” one way or another it was money that ruled certain aspects of life.

nimbus

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare grins and nods to her friend. "That is a pretty awesome picture. It's going to go in your store? That'll be neat."

For a while, Kite was busy comparing notes between his planner and his mobile phone. At least one particular entry on his phone made him smile lightly, before he shook his head and forced himself back to the present. Slightly embarrassed, Kite quickly put his phone away back in his coat pocket.

“I’m terribly sorry about that,” he said as he finished a couple notes on his planner. “Yes… it’s as Miss Gideon mentioned, though I do wish to add Cashier’s Check as another option” he added.

Once he had finished assisting Mr. Kingsley, he turned back to the small crowd. Seemingly pleased at the turn of events, Kite addressed the people around him. “Very well, who may I help next…? Mr. Fleming, you were interested in ‘Ephemeral Skies’ if I remember correctly…”

@Cog

l
    loche

Tobias stood back, and let the group talk amongst themselves. He scanned the slowly emptying gallery, when his last name was said. Turning back around to look at Steven, "yeah I am. I can pay with a card, and you have my Info on the card." Tobias looked around, His expression curious, He smiled after a few moments. Tobias turned back to Steven, "Anything else, or until next time." His smile lingering.

m
    magiuspendragon

Tobias shook his head at Clare's question. "That one is for just me," he said. "I'm hoping to commission something similar for the store though. I think it captures a bit of what I'm looking for."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

I am willing to hear any commission ideas, but it is getting late.” she said with a bit of finality as she moved the group towards the door. “You have my number gentlemen, feel free to call or leave a message.

End Scene

nimbus

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
Closed Thread