DISPLAYED
Where things were left off (ATTN: Nótt)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Narration

Peter responds in the negative, but Nótt's Grim Sight sees the pallor of Death on the car. It's faint, and fading, but sadness, disappointment, and frustration ride alongside the pale horse.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

L
    Lankin

After a small pause he continues "Well that's a blessing then. Must have happened too quickly", then falls silent once more.

PRE

Jack hangs up after talking with Ruby. "We've got a lead. We need to go to the Asia Garden Chinese Diner off of East ((w/e the directions were)). Her directions were kinda vague, though..."

He pauses slightly before saying with a grin, "Lucky this thing has a GPS."

Jack then proceeds to enter the name and general location to the GPS application on his phone.

"I should probably cast at least a sight while we travel. Mind taking this while I do so?" he asks, indicating his phone. If Nótt takes the chance to notice, there's a hard casing on it that appears that it would help protect the phone from most accidental damage.

"Oh, also, she said that she would be 10 minutes, so there's not too much of a rush ((assuming we're already relatively close))."

L
    Lankin

Nótt takes the device carefully, approving of the sturdy design. Too much modern craftsmanship is flimsy and second-rate in his opinion. Not built to last. planned obsolescence. Bah.

Taking a turn at the intersection, trying carefully to drive to the meeting place without an automotive acciddent, he takes a stab at conversation again.

"I take it you'll be using fate sight then? You said back at the office that was your strongest arcanum, yes? You an acanthus then?"

His tone is relaxed and casual, in an how-do-you-do sort of way.

PRE

Jack pauses for a second, then mumbles mostly to himself, "Actually, I should probably just wait to cast it... Otherwise it'll wear off and I'll just have to cast it again, and I don't really feel like using mana to extend it when I'll only be using it for a portion of today..."

Then, he answers, "Yeah, I'm an Acanthus. I kinda actually prefer to use Prime sight usually because it gives more supernal detail. However, now that I think about it... Since we're trying to find relevant data to our assignment, Fate sight might prove more useful in this situation.

"Once we know how to continue from Apotheosis' work, then I'll probably want to use my Prime sight rote..." Jack sort of drifts off after this, not sure how to continue the conversation.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Scene changes, meet Ruby here
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread