Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Self Delivery

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam walked into the museum and looked up. Her feet stopped moving and her eyes went wide.

“Now THIS is a museum,” she said.

After a couple of minutes of staring, she wandered around, taking in the sights of the place. When she found herself back at the front doors, she found an employee.

“Excuse me,” she said, “I would like to speak with the curator, please. I have a delivery from the East coast.”

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Oh!" exclaims the young man handing out maps, "You just missed her."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam frowns, then shrugs.

“Okay, thank you,” she said to the map man. “I’ll try again later.”

Tam heads back out to the street.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"You would probably have had to see Mr. Starling first anyway," he calls out after her.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam stops in her tracks and turns around, smiling. "Okay. May I see Mr. Starling?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Map Dispenser gives an embarrassed shrug, since he doesn't know. "You can ask Gina at the reception desk..." he offers.

Phrymides places one heeled shoe in front of the other, balancing with her hands splayed out in either direction. As she mimics a tightrope walker, her beautiful face is scrunched up into a look of intensity as she traces the lines between the tiles. At seemingly random intervals, she wheels about on the ball of her foot from a juncture and follows the cracks in another direction.

A dancing wisp of Awakened Magick lilts through the air, and it tastes like laughter and whispers, but only to those who know how to see.

"Seven, twelve, seven, carry over three..." She does this along a main hallway, amused patrons of the museum giving just enough berth to keep an eye on her antics. Gina stares intently at the staffer, an engorged bubble popping just beyond her lips, and her face less vacant than usual.

--
    Sybil's Sight

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam thanks the map man and walks away.Connecting with the Mysterium shouldn't be this difficult,Tam thinks impatiently. She frowns as she finds a spot in the crowd that isn't in the way and concentrates, going through the mental motions for the Eye of the Magus rote.

Eye of the Magus, failure

Tam's eyes widen and her mouth opens a little, then she rolls her eyes. Calming herself, she inhales and exhales deeply. She sees the woman walking the lines in the floor and takes some inspiration from her.Don't be so serious, Tam, she tells herself. Have fun, like that woman over three.Again, she focuses on the rote, trying to relax into it, rather than force it.

Eye of the Magus, 3 successes

The world opened up to Tam, coloring itself with shades and hues that don't exist in the visible light spectrum. She sighs with a gentle smile, enjoying the influx of supernal stimulation. A few people notice her, but she straightens up and meets their eyes, nodding.

When she looks at the woman walking the floor lines, she tastes the laughter and whispers bubbling forth from woman's aura.'What we seek is always before us, if we just open our eyes,'Tam thought, remembering her old mentor.Falling Leaf sure knew her stuff

Tam approached the woman, saying,"May I join you? I was falling into a foul mood, but then, like magic, your antics cheered me up."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

((FYI, I miscalculated the first roll by 2 dice, but it failed anyway, so I kept it in there. I caught the error before I posted, so I just rerolled the second roll.))

"Oh! I KNEW it would work!" The young woman giggles and in without warning grasps one of Tam's hands in her own. "My name is Phrymides, what's your name?" A triplet of thin silver bangles jangle in emphasis, as if her left hand is just as excited as she is.

She's just beaming.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread