Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 52
DISPLAYED
Sushi Restaurant - Lynx & April

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Lynx was feeling rather confident now, and was only further encouraged by April's playful manner. "You got it, babydoll," he coined affectionately. He stood and offered his hand to her to help her to her feet, hamming up the gentlemanly behavior as much as possible. Once she accepts he walks them up to the cashier to pay, leaving the standard tip.

"Away we go, sweetness. I'll give you your fill of jazz tonight," he murmured into her ear as he pulled her closer against him once they headed out the door.
    OOC

April laughs lightheartedly and takes his hand as she stands up, collecting her purse in the process. "You are such a charmer Lynx, you know that?" she says to the agent, giving him a little wink. She walks with him as he pays for their dinner and head out of the restaurant. "Thank you for dinner," she says to him with a smile. "And for indudlging my craving for sushi. I had a really nice time."

When he whispers to her, April can't help but giggle. "Oh, is that so?" she asks in a playful tone as she pulls away just a bit, looking into his eyes. After a moment of silence, she leans in and kisses him softly on the lips. "We better not waste time then," she says to him, her hand reaching down to grab his.

OOC

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6