Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
The Spiral VII

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    K
    Kazakin

"Classified," Derevko said, drolly. It was true, as well, but it wasn't like there was such a huge list to say in that classified information. We get stuck on all the fucking cases that the other departments laugh at, would have been honest, but this was just some strange fucker in a bar.

"Just another department, protecting the American people. I'll tell you this though. It involves science."

Jennifer Hazelton

The Old Man caught Ryan's look at his glass and returned; giving the doctor a glance.

"You want something?" He asked pointedly. The Old man's gaze swung to Derevko.
    "You talk sense into that one?" The Old Man asked, jerking his chin at Bandit at his booth.

C
    Cross

Ryan chuckled quietly. "Fair enough. I ought to have guessed!"

As the Old Man made his way over, the doctor gave him a polite smile and said, "Could we get two more of those, please?" He looked over at his new drinking buddy for confirmation. If Derevko didn't want another, then there'd simply be more for him.

Then as the Old Man asked Derevko a question, looking over at some guy in the corner, Ryan followed his eye-line. He gave Derevko a slightly quizzical look, but didn't say anything.

K
    Kazakin

Derevko shrugged.

"Only way to get sense into that kid'd be with a fucking crowbar, Old Man,"the scarred Agent drawled, running his tongue across his teeth. "Tried to threat me with a beatdown, but didn't have the balls to actually try, the little pussy."

x
    xohgr

Evan entered the bar in a fit. a look of disgust plain across his face. This can't be the right place, my contact in the occult shop said this was THE hotspot for supernatural gossip, could he have lied? this place is a dump.

Evan decided to make the best of it. he walked over to the bar and looked at the bartender. he put on his best professional voice and said "Hi ya chummer, how 'bout a beer." Taking another look around he added "something in a bottle."

I
    Irina

As the Old Man sorted out the hot shot Doctor's drinks, he responded to Derevko with a dull expression on his face. "Oh, did he now?" He swung his hard gaze over to Bandit. "Spoilin' for a fight, kid?" he questioned. @RockBane

The Old Man did not impressed with the newcomer's greeting, and he leant with one elbow on the bar. "I.D," he merely demanded of Evan.

Bandit looks up from his book to stare at the Old Man, he flickers his gaze towards the cop snorts before rolling his eyes. He rather not get arrested because of Mister Grumble-Grump wants to spread the misery. Prick, if I think I could get away with it, I would love to use my blade to geld the man. Might improve his temperament.

Then the door opens, he glances at the new guy. He snorts softly with a bit of a grin at the Old Man demands to see the new guy's ID. Bandit then glances at the other man, the one who had been drinking with the prick of a cop.

C
    Cross

Once his drinks were sorted out, Ryan said, "Thank you, sir," in a colloquial way. He watched the ID confrontation with interest and a slight grin to Derevko. Who greets someone like that?

x
    xohgr

Evan was stunned. .oO(I don't know whether to be offended or pleased. I have been legal for nine years.) Evan reached for his wallet and pulled out his I.D. "There ya go." he says passing it over. Evan keeps his wallet in his hand ready to pay for his beer.

K
    Kazakin

"Kid, kid, if you haven't got the balls to back up your bluster, just save yourself the hassle and don't pull faces like a fuckin' toddler," Derevko drawled, watching the blustering little pussy out of the corner of his eye. It was funny. 'Course, it would probably stop being fuckin' funny soon enough, and then he'd have to punch the little asshole's lights out, but that'd be good enough.

"We get a lot of weird types in here," he added to the new guy, whom he also assumed was weird. Probably looking for the hooker.

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.