Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 75
DISPLAYED
The Spiral VII

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Bandit pays for the beer, putting it on the counter while nodding in acknowledgement of it not being open all night. He heads back to his table with the note pad and pen back in his pocket. As he settles back down at his seat, he watches as somebody comes up from the basement. He raises a slight eyebrow at the sight of Sara as he takes a sip of his drink, he leaves his book untouched as he watches the other customers for now.

K
    Kazakin

"You off for the night, Harlowe?" Derevko drawled, idly imagining the Captain and her friend in their Halloween stripper outfits. It wasn't for any particular reason.

Those outfits just kept coming back on him.

He liked a woman who looked like she could wrestle.

I
    Irina

Harlowe glanced from one door to the other, and gave another quick circuit of the room. "You could say that. Terrorising the locals again?" she asked, without any actual seriousness in her voice. Being downstairs have been gnawing on her nerves, but back up here was normal, relaxed in comparison to monster talk.

K
    Kazakin

"Always. Still stripping for the basement?" Derevko drawled, grinning. "I preferred your last outfit though, this one's just... it ain't the fuckin' same."He stood up and knocked back his shot, laughing.

"See you, Harlowe."

I
    Irina

"Gotta get those extra dollars somehow," Harlowe drawled calmly. She raised a hand, waving to the Old Man and gave a quick nod to Derevko.

"See y'around, D."

She strolled out, the door clunking behind her.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.