Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    M
    MrBrightside

Rejoining the group, Alex takes his seat again. "The man we are looking for is named John Dennison. A crime boss in the nightlife district. He has a penchant for hiring local thugs to do his work. According to my source, he frequents a bar call St. Finnian's. I'm not familiar with it." He pauses for a moment so people can digest the information. "My source is positive this is the man we are looking for and I trust him. If you want to do additional investigations that is fine. I also have a way to meet Dennison face-to-face, if we need too."

There were times when Alex regretted his career choice, but tonight wasn't one of those nights. Sometimes it paid to have friends in low places.

Jennifer Hazelton

"A crime boss who wanted to kill a Hunter?" Nicole sounded it out with a frown. "We may have to see how much he knows about us. We killed every one who met us in that parking lot. We have no past with Leech.

The best thing to do right now is to see why Leech was on Dennison's radar in the first place - and if we're on his radar. The easiest way to do that is likely to walk into this restaurant and see if we're recognized.

She glanced over to Gregory RobbyL9
    "I'm thinking maybe you and I could walk in, casual like..." Her eyes moved towards Asad. "What do you think?"

R
    RobbyL9

Gregory looked toward Nicole with some concern as he dialed the number of a contact and mentor of his in the area. "I am for that idea, Nicole." he said while the dial tone vibrated in his ear "I would see you accompanied in case you are recognized. They might try to seize us if that happens and if it does, two sets of fists are better than one."

1 Success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-16 14:37:19 Gregory Willis rolls 3 to call up some of his few local contacts in the Long Night. (10 Again) 10, 7, 1, 3 1 success

Jennifer Hazelton

Gregory looked toward Nicole with some concern as he dialed the number of a contact and mentor of his in the area. "I am for that idea, Nicole." he said while the dial tone vibrated in his ear "I would see you accompanied in case you are recognized. They might try to seize us if that happens and if it does, two sets of fists are better than one."

1 Success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-16 14:37:19 Gregory Willis rolls 3 to call up some of his few local contacts in the Long Night. (10 Again) 10, 7, 1, 3 1 success
    "Hello, Gregory." RobbyL9 David, Gregory's contact, greets him. "How are you?"

R
    RobbyL9

If Gregory was glad that one call had gone through, it would have to be this one. David had proven a reliable and helpful man in the past, even in the worst of times. This encouraged the young hunter greatly and filled him with confidence, as right now things seemed as if they had never been more dire.

"Good evening to you. I am well for the moment, sir, however that may yet change. I wish that I had more time for small talk however..." Gregory spoke in a hushed tone, turning himself away from the others slightly "I am in need of assistance. I apologize for the short notice, but I am afraid time is of the essence and lives possibly on the line. Are you particularly aware of a bigwig criminal by the name of John Dennison? Or perhaps an establishment at the sinful end of town, called St. Finnian's? I am told that he frequents it."

Gregory went on to briefly explain how they had nearly been murdered following a lead, as well as Leech's fate and how their subsequent investigation had led them to Dennison. Greg also briefly explained Nicole's plan to slip casually in the joint and try to gain some information.

Jennifer Hazelton

"St. Finian's is a blue - collar bar," David states after a moments consideration. "- where workers go to relax. Chefs and waiters; I'd imagine; given where the bar is situated. I'd think you'd fit in if you act dead on your feet after a terrible shift. Dennison, however..." There is a pause and you imagine David is racking his brain; trying to come up with some factoid that he hasn't recalled in some time.

" - I have heard that name. He's been in town awhile; several years. Seems he made St. Finian's his regular hang out; up on the second floor. I think I've heard that he has connections; he brokers deals and the like from the tables up on the second floor. There's something else... -its been awhile though; and I can't quite remember the context. Let me make a few phone calls and get back to you."

R
    RobbyL9

Nodding and smiling as though David could see him, Gregory said "Very well. Be sure to send them to me in text form, yes? Much appreciated, and take care brother." He hung up his phone and turned back around.

"My contact says that St. Finian's is a working-class bar and that people who congregate there are usually just coming off of work." he told Nicole and Asad, putting his cell back in his jacket pocket and zipping it up "Dennison can usually be found upon the second floor where he makes his deals and organizes things from his table. My contact may have other things, he said that he would get back to us."

Jennifer Hazelton

"Useful stuff." Nicole mused. "Okay; we should make a plan. Do we want to talk to Dennison? how about we go get our vehicles tonight; at least." She paused; before glaning to the men.

"Do either of you have a permit to carry a concealed weapon?" The investigator wondered. "I don't want us frisked when we get to the cars and they find the weapons..." -that can be matched to the scene... The blonde frowned.

"I wonder whatever happened to the agent. Let me give him a call."

Nicole opened her phone and dialled Marion in front of Gregory and Alex. mourge40k

M
    MrBrightside

Alex nods at the suggestion of collecting their cars, but the mention of concealed weapons created an awkward situation for Alex. "I've got a concealed carry permit, but It might be best if you scouted the bar without me. I can offer support from the street." He spins the silencer on the table. "As for talking to Dennison;These criminal types aren't known for their manners. Talking to him might be a bad idea. Identifying him would be more useful."

Jennifer Hazelton

The trio finishes their plans and moves to the next step of the evening: gathering cars; then to St Finian's...
    http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...243#post198243

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.