DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Watching the people entering, Toby was kinda in her own world, when a guy’s voice brought her back. Turning her attention to him, she returns his smile, “Too old?” she asks with a laugh, “You are never too old to get out and enjoy life.” But then again, the Acantus was all about living life to its fullest. “I’m October by the way.” She says with a smile.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

B
    Beej

Otto extends his hand to the bruneette. "Name's Otto, October." Never too old to have fun was something that was uniquely true for changelings. Especially for the likes of himself and Tgally, old could be a very long time. "True words have never been spoken. I'm a firm believer in getting out and finding your newest poison." Otto's whiskers twitch in amusement behind the Mask.

Miach

PRE

Wondering how best to keep Esmeralda entertained, Miach looked around him. He recognized the lead singer from the group that had been playing when he came in, and an idea popped in his mind.

Just wait here, I'll get you a souvenir.

He winked at the young woman, and walked to Lucas Hyde ( Lykas ). Even though he was taller than the man, he was far from muscular enough to compare, and hoped the man wouldn't mind a harmless chat from a fan.

Hiya. I've heard your songs, man, and they're really great. They're the real thing, if I ever heard any. What about I buy you a drink in thanks ? I hope you'll play again later, I'd love to hear another set. Care to come and sit ?

He shook his head in the direction of his booth, where Esmeralda's eyes were shining.

PRE

Tracy

While she is sipping on her Long Island, Tracy overhears a familiar voice by the bar, which is matched by a rival Beast somewhere nearby. Even though her own urges her to dominate the challenger, the redhead knows better than that and takes a long sip from her drink while she manages to cool down the animal inside of her.

Feeling a little more composed, she looks around the bar for a moment and spots a clan mate of hers ( Psychangel ). Realizing that it must have been Emma that mentioned the vampire's kiss martini, Tracy can't help but snicker just a bit.

What are the odds? Well, this is the Avalon after all...

She picks up her drink with one hand and begins to walk towards the other Gangrel. On the way there, she notices the short-haired blonde sitting near her, which brings a little devious smirk to her lips.

"Hey there, fancy seeing you here," she says to Emma before turning to the other girl ( Key ) and giving her a once-over. "Is she a friend of yours?" she asks the other Kindred in a slightly teasing tone, flashing her a devilish smirk for just a split second.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

She accepts his hand, and gives it a firm, but gentle shake, “Pleased to meet you Otto.” An amused smile spears on her face, “Newest poison, I like that.” She says with a nod of her head and a glimmer to her eyes. “I think it is always good for the mind to get out and just relax. So what brings you out this evening?” she asks, taking a sip of her drink.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

L
    Lykas

Lucas scrutinizes the guy who asks.
    "A drink?" He looks into his glass that is empty.
    "Sure, why not?"
    "I am glad that you like my songs but I must deny an encore, unfortunately. Is much going on today. But by chance, I'm soon to be seen in other places."

He follows the man and looks at his companion. "I'm Lucas, with whom I have the pleasure?"
    "not my type, but he seems to be nice." he thinks.

B
    Beej

Otto was liking this girl more by the second. And the glimmer in her eye told him she was probably up for all sorts of chicanery. "More business than pleasure, but that's changing as we speak." The Beast grins. "I recently picked up a side job as an event coordination. So I thought I'd swing by and check the place out since I've heard a lot about it." He still preferred dark booths, lots of wood and a jazz band in a corner but that was just him. Forever young and old.

Emma French

PRE

"Hi Tracy, good to see you again. This is Emily." Emma turns to Emily, "I'm Emma and this is Tracy." Emma smiled, this was turning into a fun girls night.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

“Pleasure to meet you Tracy and Emma.” she said with a smile as she took another sip. “Although we’re not officially friends yet, but she does have great taste in martinis and for now that’s good enough for me.”

It wasn’t every day that she met new people, what with all the work she had to do. She let out an involuntary shudder at the mere thought of the painting job she was stuck in. “So either of you come here often?”

Wow! Did that sound like a cheesy pick up line or what?

“Um...that didn’t come out right.”
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

PRE

Tracy

"It's good to see you too Emma," she says to her clan mate before turning to the other girl. "Nice to meet ya Emily. So you girls are sticking with the martinis tonight?" says the redhead before letting out a soft chuckle and adding, "classy!"

She sets her own drink on the bar and sits next to the girls. "I stop by here every now and then," she says in response and then takes a sip from her drink. It's not like she can tell this girl that this is the place where the vampires of this city used to have their gatherings until a couple of months ago. "Didn't come out right?" she asks in a slightly teasing tone, giving Emily a little wink.

"Well, how did ya want it to come out like?"

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.