Ended
Watch

A gig in Avalon

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    B
    Beej

Taking the pro-offered card, Otto slips it in his pocket. Glancing around, the Beast notices that the club was looking pretty sparce. He hadn't realized they had been dancing so long. "Looks like we've danced everyone off. Can I get you a drink before they shut the lights off and throw us out?"

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

When he mentions dancing everyone off, she looks around, and laughs. It was getting late, but when you were able to work with Time, you tended not to worry. She smiles at him, “That sounds great.”
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

B
    Beej

The Beast leads the beautiful doctor back to the bar and orders himself and Toby one last drink as Last Call is called. "Well doc, its been a delight. Next time I hope it's a jazz club and I can show you what a good time is really about." Otto grins. The good doctor was a delight. He definitely planned to see if she had the hands of a surgeon another time.

Otto offers to flip for her cab (if she has one) and heads for his jeep and the night.

<Otto has left the scene

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

She allows him to lead her back to the bar, accepting her drink with a smile, "It has, I thank you for the dance and drink." she says and slightly raises her glass to him, "A jazz club? Now that sounds like it would be a fun evening, give me a call sometime." the Acantus was always up for a good time, and he had proven not only be a gentleman, but entertaining.

She thanks him for the offer, but mentions she has her SUV, and smiles as she makes her way to to it.

Toby leaves the scene
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.