Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Everyone has dreams, and role models. Honor, loyalty, respect, family. he politely remarks to the kindred, who's beast is making him wish he could leave. That would be rude though. Extremely. Erika Brady
    And a never ending darkness. The grief, the sadness, the rage, but always with the will to fight, no matter betrayals and loss. I like the ideals and the emotions the godfather represents. he adds again, as his voice trails off in the recollection of various chapters of the godfathers' books. Furthermore, I already had the right attire, it would have been a waste of money to buy something else. he adds softly with a small chuckle. Where are my manners though? My name is Francesco Giovanni, of clan gangrel, unaligned. he adds bowing his head slowly, his right hand moving carefully towards his left side of the body. A smile then forms on his face. A small one.
    Good, i caught you just in time before you started ranting on the plot and the rest. Now, be nice, and maybe you'll be able to run off somewhere else. She won't stake me will she? well, i mean, did you do something wrong? no. maybe i should have presented myself sooner? i should have avoided speaking so much? did i speak so much? Maybe it was a bad taste to come dressed as the godfather. Though it was the easiest attire to make. I already had half the stuff. Now wait, there are at least three or four princesses around here, having a bad attire is not going to kill you. At least, not in court. At least...i hope.

"The... what?"

Erika leaned forward slightly, looking at the Savage as a scientist might examine a butterfly pinned to a corkboard.

A hint of a smile touched her lips.

"Do the other Gangrel know how... what do the Kine say these days... 'emo' you are?"

s
    shadenight123

Francesco smiled back.
    Nope. I'm just a ranting Gangrel to most of them, Miss. Francesco had to let it slide on the not presenting herself. He didn't have much of a choice. She could have been one of the various name in important positions.
    Emo...he thought about it. Probably the kindred was old. Certainly she meant no offense with the word, there wasn't sarcasm. At least not that Giovanni could perceive.
    She was probably referring to the old meaning and not the common, modern slang of a guy who cuts his wrists...or he could always think it like that, since this was after all court.
    Though it should probably be the emotional response of many recently embraced kindreds, to turn emo that is, I don't see the reason: no use whining on what you can't change. he added with a bit of thought behind the matter. The probably older kindred might have realized the difference of meaning in *emo* now, since he had used it too. Or maybe not. Still, it was a polite way to reply.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika cocked her head to the side slightly, but decided not to point out that the entirety of the Ordo Dracul would probably disagree with that sentiment.

"Can I assume that you're content, then? With what you cannot change?"

Her emerald eyes cut to side, looking at the clusters of Kindred socializing and politicking, then slowly came back to rest on Francesco, emphasizing his solitude from the rest of the Court.

s
    shadenight123

Sure, I can't go out during the day, but even when I was alive, I rarely did so, Miss. Francesco replied with a small smile
    If a stake is driven through my body I sleep at the mercy of my enemy, but a living being would probably die from it, so it's an improvement. I no longer need to spend money on a heating system. I have no need for fancy food or drinks, sure, sometimes it's a hassle to find a sheep, but a smart kindred knows the way. Francesco then looked back at the poster of the godfather.
    We are one, no-one, and a hundred thousands. I cannot change being a kindred. I can change what is attached to being it. he adds softly, but then shakes his head.
    and here I go again ranting. My beast is a fickle thing. I can't keep a consistent trail of thoughts that it starts grumbling and distracting me. Francesco slightly sighs, before politely adding:
    though I must say, it's better that way. It keeps me human, thinking that time will eventually take me.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika nodded. She was slightly bored by the beginning; well she knew these things, but the last of what Fancesco said did interest her.

"'Nothing beside remains'," she answered, arching a red eyebrow, testing him.

"And what will you change? You speak of time taking you, but time is on your side, as well. The Kindred that announces himself at Court this night might be Prince next year."

Green eyes sparkled, and a small smile spread across the blood smeared face.

She'd seen it.

s
    shadenight123

Ozymandias isn't it? That is quite actually a reason for my thoughts. My name is Ozymandias, king of kings, look on my work, ye mighty, and despair. Nothing beside remains. Francesco replied with a broader smile.
    He shook his head then.
    Nothing grand, if we are eventually doomed to die, I'd rather know that I died as a human, keeping the beast into check, rather than having it run freely, using my body as a host. That's why I aim to remove all that risks degrading the humanity of a kindred. If not all of them, at least the majority. then he casually adds, quite as a murmurthough that too risks crumbling to dust by the passage of time.
    Now she's going to wave me off as an idiotical kindred who still needs to lose some humanity before getting the bigger picture. I'm feeling it.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Please roll INT + Academics to identify the reference.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

s
    shadenight123

Bow to the might of giovanni!

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika nodded as Francesco identified the quote, focusing on the man more closely.

As he finished speaking she gave him a curious look, and glanced over to where Max Heinz was before focusing her green eyes on Francesco again.

"You aren't alone in such goals, obviously the question is: Why you are not a member of the Ordo Dracul?"

s
    shadenight123

I never actually got to talk with one of it's members. Francesco replied with a small smile.
    and I don't think they would be interested in a Gangrel neonate among their covenant. maybe this woman belongs to the ordo dracul? Well, with all the faces coming into court it's getting hard to pinpoint who regent Brady is. a brief pause to collect a couple of thoughts.
    though now my curiosity is actually picked...are you perhaps a member of said covenant?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread