Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Open Shop

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    R
    Ryan Deshane

Tonight Prophecy Motorcycles is hosting an Open Shop Night. For a fee of 25 dollars an hour (plus any parts and supplies) people can come in and work on there motorcycles. They can use the tools and lifts that the shop has to do any work they want or need to on there bikes. All they need to do is sign in at the front desk, provide name, address and phone number, sign a waver that says if they get hurt its there own damn fault, and go right to work. Walking around the shop is the Master Bike builder and Owner, Ryan Deshane who really hates this idea. But Beth thinks its good publicity and good money so away we go.

The Shop is a big open space with windows high up on the wall to let in natural light. On the wall the Crusaders' Crest is painted in Black and White. There is 6 bike frames up on lifts all along the East wall under the Crusaders logo.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

Wearing his usual black slacks, shirt and Crusaders' vest, John entered the shop with a peaceful smile on his face, and decided he really liked Beth because it was events like this that would really help them connect with the herd on a one-to-one basis while getting an understanding of the local community. Seeing Digger looking less than jovial, John walks up to his Alpha.

"Evening, Digger. My, my, you must be hating this," he jokes.

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger slowly walks around waiting to see if anyone asks him any questions, "I am not a social butterfly. Thats why I have you." Digger says with a nod to his Beta. "Come on, lets take a look at your bike. You're here might as well get your hands dirty." Ryan says and walks over to the frame that was designated as Chap's.

"So what are you thinking? Style wise, you want something long in the front with Ape Hangers or something more short and ridged?" Digger asked as he grabs his sketchbook and flips open to a blank page. "Just tell me what ever you got in your head."

To Forn

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale Hunt

Dale walks into the shop, figuring that Digger may need an extra hand in case things got busy. After all, the Cahalith did tell him that he would have to work if he was going to be on his payroll. The Rahu is wearing his usual getup, consisting of a ragged pair of jeans, a t-shirt and his Crusaders vest. He gives Beth the most charming smile he can muster along with a little wave, before making his way towards where his Alpha and Beta are standing.

"Looks like we are in for a busy night, huh?" he says to Chap and Digger; offering both of them a grin.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Yeah I am super fucking excited, can you tell..." Digger says as he looks to Dale's frame,"So what are you thinking Hulkbuster, you ready to get some work done on that frame?" Digger asked as he watches Chap size up his own frame.

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Salem

Salem wasn't much a craftsman himself, beyond his Matter talents, but one thing he always enjoyed was bike art. The fact that a local bike shop had the will to do something like an open shop night? He just had to check it out.

As the Moros found himself at Prophecy Motorcycles on his own bike, he started really wishing he'd gone with the chopper instead of the bike he had. Then again... before the night was out, he might have one.

"Evening Gents." he said as he slid off his bike, and popped his helmet. He looked enviously around the shop, and then homes in on Deshane. He'd done a little research, and if google was to be trusted... that was the owner.

Salem walked towards the group, and points to the display bikes, face going expressionless, "Nice shop. Those your handy work? Or do you just own the business?"

It was important, he figured, to be nonchalant. Figure out if the guy really knew the business, or if he was one of those types that just buys what makes money. If they guy had done those, he'd have his pride out there in a heartbeat.

OOC

"Whoa...who the fuck rode in on a crotch rocket?" Jesse snorted, walking in through the shop's side door. She actually really liked the look of sportsbikes, but given what she knew of Digger, she saw Prophecy as a place for Cruisers alone.

The Irraka wore a black tank top under her Crusaders vest, a pair of old jeans with a rag hanging out of the back pocket, and a pair of work boots. She knew her way around most tools, having had to jury-rig repairs both around the house or in a vehicle all her life, and while she wasn't anywhere near the craftsman Digger was, she felt comfortable in the shop. Besides, she was looking forward to learning more about how engines worked. Guns were fascinating and all, but it was vehicles and other manner of mechanical contraptions that kept man as the dominant force on the planet.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"I built the shop, I build the bikes," Digger says with a nod to Salem. "Ryan Deshane, Call me Digger." Digger says. "That's John, Dale and Jesse. And this would be your man Jesse. Nice bike..." Digger says doing his best to not check out Jesse.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

"Well, actually, I have been glancing through some of your magazines," John began, heading away to grab the issue that had caught his eye. When he returned, he greeted Dale with a big smile. "Hello, Dale, how're things going?"

Standing next to his fellow Blood Talons, John flicked through the pages until he found the bike he liked, ignoring the many accompanying pictures that seemed to show numerous young ladies wearing very little.

"Ah, here it is," he said, showing the picture to Digger and Dale.

Bike

When Salem arrived, followed swiftly by Jesse, John gave his fellow Crusader a wink before turning his attention to the young man.

"Evening yourself, my friend, welcome to Prophecy Motorcycles," John replied instantly moving into face mode.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale

"Hell yeah I'm ready," says Dale in response to Digger before turning his attention to the frame in front of him. The Rahu knows how to use a wrench, but he has never worked on motorcycles before. He knows it's going to be a challenge, but that's part of the fun.

He then turns to John, as the Ithaeur walks over with a magazine in his hands. "I'm alright Chap, how are things going with you?" he says, offering his Beta a quick nod. Dale then turns to greet the guy with the bike, and can't help but let out a chuckle as he hears Jesse's comment.

"What's up man," he says to the guy as Digger introduces him. "That's a pretty sweet ride you've got there."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread