Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Fanfiction

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Big Human on Campus is a crossover between Rosario + Vampire...and Ranma 1/2. And it has a lot of Ranma flavour and is also very much a comedy, not serious even remotely. Some examples of the fun: Ranma regularly states that he is a human to everyone, with no one believing him because of how strong he is, which results in most students being afraid of Nekonome Shizuka because Ranma is scared of her, and Richard of Looking for Group is a teacher at the school.

Most of my recommendations will be...not serious or dark in any way shape or form.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

Completed:

The Stone Griffon. Peter, former High king of Narnia has some character development with some archaelogists. It turns into a game of intrigue against an arabian spy and trying to keep the secret of Narnia safe. A whole lot better than it sounds. Part of a series.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Hmmm... I've been writing a fic for a while but it's a bit embarrassing to admit to it on these boards...

Aww what the hell? We're all adults right?

In Progress (to be completed soon):

Flipside. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fic. An alternate universe redo of the first two episodes of Season 1. Set in a world where Spike is the pony with Twilight as his dragon assistant and seeing how much (and in some cases how little) I can change.

Yeah, I'm a brony. So what?

I don't know if it seems vain posting my own story but I've got about 700 other people that think it's good. Seems like a good enough reason to suggest it here.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

Complete:
    Spying No Jutsu "Disguised as a girl, Naruto will spy on Kage level kunoichi at the Cute Polar Bear Hot Springs Festival. On a related note, Sasuke deals with his growing attration to a mysterious new kunoichi. Also, the first ever Iruka Love Polygon. That I'm aware of." Despite that as its opening premise, it is neither perverted nor poorly written. Instead it is a delightfully lighthearted and fun fic.

In-Progress:
    Hogwarts Battle School- Yes. Snape is now headmaster of hogwarts, after Voldemort killed Dumbledore in the 80s, only to be killed by harry potter shortly thereafter. But Snape knows he will return, and has changed Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardy into Battle School, training the toughest and strongest students. But why does so much seem to revolve around Harry Potter?

Self-Plugs:
    I've got two that I think are actually worth it, both are complete:
    Deserve Failure A season 3 penultimate episode rewrite of Avatar the Last Airbender.
    Spoilers
    It explores questions about fairness, justice, and family.

Break the Loop A continuation of Kingdom Hearts 1, This asks what the long-term effects are of locking the keyhole of the world? Why are the keyholes usually left unlocked? And what is Riku, who was trapped in Kingdom hearts going to do about it?

I remember that Spying No Jutsu, there is a sequel for it too.

Emerald Flight: Book One Is a story where Harry Potter marries Kara Kent(SuperGirl) in one drunken night in Los Vegas. This one is complete and the second book has two alternate reality Kara joining the Marriage along with an alternate reality murder attempt by a Lord Potter in the Justice League Universe.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this one: Truth is a Relative Thing.

Game Style Naruto story called Naruto: Ramen Days. He died in the Forest of Death and since then, has been trying to work through the series of events, which includes him being allow to recruit up to six other 'characters' to help him win this game.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

Love Ramen days.

I shared this one with Dog earlier in the chat so I'll post is here: Harry Potter: Game of the Year Edition

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

Life in Konoha's Anbu

This is the only ANBU-centric story that ever really managed to capture my interest and currently has a place in my top five Naruto fanfics. It ticks off my check list for all the things I like to see; excellent fight scenes, exploration of the Narutoverse, a likable (and highly competent) protagonist along with good characterization and character interactions.

A Naruto who isn’t starting at the bottom makes for a refreshing change, as does his fighting style of using collaborative elemental techniques rather than the typical use of shadow clones and wind techniques. But despite his power, he’s not the biggest fish in the sea and is frequently challenged during his adventures.
    (Description stolen from DLP)

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Shoulda, have I mentioned lately that I hate you? You evil, evil distracting man.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

Tower of Air 2300 Word One shot. Dumbledore climbs a mysterious tower, holding a portrait of Sirius Black.
    Short (very short), but moving piece exploring what goes through Dumbledore's mind during trying times.

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread