Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Scream For Me (Mortals Only)

Page 5 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
    N
    Noel

Looks over the badges presented looking for any tell tale signs of forgery though who in their right mind would bother to forge Geo badges he couldn't guess.

Did the lady say screams? he looks at the older agent with the gun pointed. I'm putting my weapon away now agent, and I'll do it slowly. I'm sure you may be suspiscous as I haven't actually started at your department yet. My first offical day is tomorrow. I was recently transferred here from L.A. but really who would bother to forge a Geo Space badge when others would be far more effective.

He was laying his life on the line here, but if they had heard screams then the woman was right and they needed to move.

K
    Kazakin

"Next time you walk into a live situation and don't follow procedure, you dumb little fuck, I'll cuff your ass and throw you up in front of the SAC. Badge and identity to onsite Agents. None of these fucking lectures. Now move your ass!" Derevko snapped quickly. He was already moving- hardly able to believe that Jaeger and the dumbfuck new guy had decided to stop and have a little tea party. Maybe they'd be getting out cute little lacy placeholders next, while they had a nice little chit-chat?

Who the fuck didn't identify themselves by name when moving into a live situation? And Jaeger, standing around babbling! Fucking morons, the both of them.

Derevko hit the button for the top floor, assessing that it was always quicker to go down than up. He held the elevator door open with one hand, waiting for the other agents. And April.

Just his luck that he'd get lumped with the tea party twins and a teenager of his daughter's age.

Lynx expected that sort of reaction from his partner and followed suit, heading to the back of the elevator and waiting for the others to get in. They could finish their introductions on the way up if they wanted, just as long as they weren't shooting each other in the lobby. He was, of course, concerned about where this new guy came from, suspicious as he was, but they'd sort that out later. He wasn't exactly going to turn his back to him, that was for sure, which was why he was at the back of the elevator.

Once the elevator got in motion he'd ask the guy, "So Agent Adrian, is it? You know how to use that gun?" Having read the guy's name from the badge. If they were going to work together on this Lynx wanted to know what kind of training he had.

N
    Noel

He ignores the gruffness takes his weapon into his hand properly then loads into the elevator staying up front so he can be one of the first out. He looked back only once once the old man hit the button.

Do you have a weapon miss? Or are you just here for the ride, cause you know Cosco would have been much safer.

Once Lynx asks his question.

Yeah agent Jaeger,I can hand a weapon and I've had occasion to use them too. We good now?

He turns his focus back to the door weapon ready. So anyone have something to tell me about what's going on? You said you heard a scream? Anything else?

April walks into the elevator with the three men, not at all amused by what had just happened. She stands closer to Lynx, most likely a subconscious act, but remains quiet for the most part. She is not really in the mood for conversation, but when the new guy addresses her, April can't help but roll her eyes at him.

Really? Why do all men think that women are absolutely defenseless?!?!

"I've already made my stop at Costco," she says to him in an unamused tone. "Besides, I can take care of myself." She glances at Lynx, giving him a "are all men assholes?" look. After a brief moment of standing around, she takes it upon herself to push one of the buttons.

Noticing that the 13th floor has been scratched out, she figures it may not be a bad idea to go up to the 14th floor and walk down a flight of stairs. It isn't unusual for hotels to skip over the 13th floor, but something about this day just feels off. It seriously feels like they are stuck in a Twilight Zone episode, and she can't help but let out a chuckle at the thought.

"There was screaming," she says to the man that had identified himself as Agent Adrian. "That's pretty much it."

I
    Irina

With a little ding! the doors closed behind the intrepid explorers and the carriage began to ascend at a slow but steady pace. The elevator seemed to take a while to move upward through the many floors of the hotel; and it's rather quickly obvious that on the little screen above the doors, the numbers are not moving properly.

At around the twelfth floor mark the numbers begin to warp strangely.

A minute after that the doors slide open.

Perception for all!

3 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-02-07 01:17:04 April Davenport rolls 6 to Wits + Composure (10 Again) 5, 8, 1, 7, 7, 10, 8 3 successes

N
    Noel

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-02-07 09:56:31 [02] Noel Adrian rolls 2 to Perception- Danger Sense bonus in case it's needed. (10 Again) 5, 9 1 success
    2012-02-07 09:55:32 [03] Noel Adrian rolls 4 to Perception- Wits+Compsure (10 Again) 9, 9, 7, 8 3 successes

So the second roll is in case my Danger Sense is applicable.

Failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-02-07 09:55:32 [01] Noel Adrian rolls 4 to Perception- Wits+Compsure (10 Again) 3, 6, 5, 7 failure

Unless asked for, a Perception check is not an extended roll. Your first straight roll and your roll with the Danger Sense bonus, were failures, therefore you failed the Perception check. In future, please don't set the dice roller to roll until successes are achieved.

Catching April's eye, Lynx gives her a subtle smirk and wink as if to say 'it's part of our charm'. Still, he's not satisfied with Noel's simple answer. It was like dodging the question altogether. Whatever, with all the eeriness going down it wasn't like he'd be eager for conversation either.
      fail
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-02-07 10:59:45 Lynx rolls 5 to notice weird shit going down! [wits+comp] (10 Again) 6, 1, 3, 3, 5 failure
    Lynx rubbed his closed eyes for a second, fending off a headache. He didn't have problem with closed spaces, but the standoff earlier had stressed him out somewhat. Whatever it was that was going on with the elevator though he had missed it.

K
    Kazakin

If Jaeger and his girlfriend didn't stop making eyes at each other, Derevko was going to have to resort to playing dirty and hit on them both until they got too weirded out to continue.

Fucking hormones.

5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-02-07 22:22:11 Jonathan Derevko rolls 7 to Wits 3 + Composure 4 (10 Again) 10, 6, 9, 2, 8, 2, 9, 8 5 successes

Page 5 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.