Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
151 - 160
DISPLAYED
Scream For Me (Mortals Only)

Page 16 of 17 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 Last

April refrains from making any further comments about not being an agent or Lynx's girlfriend, instead she focuses her attention on the woman and Lynx. "We should get her out of here," she says to him, agreeing with the other agents. "I'm sure agent Derevko can wrap things up here while we get her out and call 911." She then turns to the woman with a comforting smile. "It's alright, we are gonna get you out and then we'll have some paramedics take a look at you to make sure you are unharmed."

I
    Irina

The young woman had wits enough about her to accept the offered coat and kind words for what they were, and she nodded gratefully to her rescuers. "I-I was just about to go grocery shopping. I had a craving for Greek yogurt, of all things. And then.." she swallowed and gestured to the dead man.

She sucked in a breath.

"I called for help, but... it looked like everyone was just looking through me. Like I wasn't even there!" She smiled waveringly, remembering he manners. "My name is Miranda Stone."

Is Noel trying to actually memorise the crime scene, or is he investigating the scene? If what you want is to memorise the crime scene, you need to roll Inteliigence + the highest of resolve or composure.

N
    Noel

OOC

2 Suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-03 20:07:06 Noel Adrian rolls 5 to Set to memory what's happened here Int+Res (10 Again) 5, 5, 8, 8, 3 2 successes

After writing some information down in a small pocket notebook Noel takes out his phone and looks to see if the camera was still shaky before snapping any pictures. If it is he'll do his best to take some good ones, including the perps face and the ID. But he looks up as the girl mentions the strangeness of her abduction.

Did he bring you in through the front door Miss Stone?

Lynx offers a hand to Miranda to help her up from the chair she had been bound to. He then proceeds to lead her towards the hallway they came through with the mirror and painting, slowly, not trying to rush her. "Well, Miranda, maybe it's not too late to get that Greek yogurt," he said, trying to lighten her spirits. "I'll lead you the way we came in, hopefully we don't run into any more problems. You said you called out to people who couldn't see you? Which people, people in this hotel or people on the street?"

April follows Lynx and the woman along as they exit into the hallway. She figures that having another female presence around will be somewhat comforting to the woman, and she also just wants to leave the room. After all, she doesn't particularly enjoy hanging out in the scene of a crime, especially one that has a dead body lying around.

"Lynx, why don't we get her down to the lobby," says April to the agent. "I'll run across the street and get her some of that Greek yogurt that she wants." She offers Miranda a friendly smile, hoping that the woman will calm down a bit and cooperate with Lynx. If not, hopefully the yogurt may help.

I
    Irina

Apart from what Noel had noticed when he arrived on the scene after Derevko and Jaeger- the seat, the woman in tears and slightly bloodied, and the dead man; there isn't anything else of particular note.

The young woman nodded, and moved toward the door. "I-I'd like that, thank you," she replied softly, and mustered a little gracious smile to April and Jaeger.

Please roll Resolve + Stamina.

oh oh
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-05 15:55:44 April Davenport rolls 4 to Resolve + Stamina (10 Again) 4, 1, 2, 4 failure

Lady, my Girlfriend is right there...5 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-05 15:57:05 Lynx rolls 7 to resist...some coercing...thing [Resolve+Stamina] (10 Again, WillPower) 1, 3, 7, 10, 10, 6, 10, 5, 10, 7, 10, 1 5 successes

N
    Noel

Hmmm
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-05 16:04:40 Noel Adrian rolls 6 to Resolve+Stamina (10 Again) 4, 8, 5, 5, 6, 2 1 success

K
    Kazakin

Derevko nodded approvingly as Jaeger and April ushered the woman out of the room. It had the dual-effect of getting the victim safe, and getting the civilian out. Good.

Shame April wasn't one of them, really. The girl seemed to have her head screwed on the right fucking way...

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-06 03:12:00 Jonathan Derevko rolls 6 to Resolve 3 + Stamina 3 (10 Again) 5, 9, 9, 1, 9, 5 3 successes

Page 16 of 17 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.