Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Basement III

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    I
    Irina

You descend the stairs from the spiral above and discover a door locked with a key card. If you have gotten yours from the Old Man; the door opens into a pool room. The most noticeable thing about this room is the Basement Board.

There is also a kitchenette area with a coffee pot and the means to make hot beverages. A cabinet reveals the top shelf liquor.

Plenty of stools and beat up chairs are flecked about the room. A few lobby style couches hold down the wall. The basement looks like a bunker.

How this works

M
    MrBrightside

Descending into the lower depths of the Spiral, Alex glances around for others but is pleasantly surprised to see he is the first to arrive.

Walking over to the Basement Board, he runs his eyes over the notices. There were plenty of hunts to be had, but he was already in two and didn't need more. "Life is busy enough as is."

D
    Daysha Jackson

Dressed in her usual black jeans, navy blue shirt and blazer under a leather jacket, Daysha flipped her keycard an descended the stairs to the basement. She should go talk to the old man, but he was busy as usual with customers... or morons.

With a nod to the person looking at the bulletin board she spoke in a normal tone. "Hey." The detective said as she walked over to the coffee pot and started making coffee. After that was started, she walked over to the liquor cabinet looking for something. Strumming her fingers on the cabinet, she couldn't exactly remember if she knew the guy. So many fucking people in and out of her who the hell knows anymore.

Jennifer Hazelton

The auburn hair woman entered the Basement; not carrying her locked briefcase as she had when she had met Diane in the basement last week. She wore a navy blue blouse; business casual blue flats and black slacks.

"Hello." She nods to Daysha; recognizing the woman from her & Gregory's curiosity at her last visit. "How are you?"

She glanced at Alex and gave him a polite nod.

M
    MrBrightside

"Detective Jackson." Asad glances over his shoulder at her and offers a nod of acknowledgement.

Finishing his glance at the bulletin, he moves over to the liquor cabinet near Daysha and begins to pour himself a glass of vodka. By the time Kate enters the basement, he is raising the glass to his mouth. Asad offers a small wave and then takes the first swig of the night.

Jennifer Hazelton

"Detective Jackson." Kate Hall nods to Daysha; but if she recalled from their past meeting or picked it up from Alex; it was uncertain.

"Kate Hall." She introduced herself to Alex with a hand extended for a hand shake. "I was hoping to see if Diane or Gregory was down here. He seemed very interested in the occult purchase Diane had made... has any one seen him about?"

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha was a generally crabby and crass person. She sometimes wondered how her dad stayed jovial and kind hearted after all the years he spent on the force and… fishing.

She nodded her head “Alex.” While she gave up looking for the good creamer for her coffee. “Hi,” She said to kate while walking over to the pot as she had come in, barely said two words then asked for people who weren’t there. “Mmm nope, haven’t seen them. Last week it was just Uncle Tommy, Mike and myself.”

Leaning Alex’s direction a little. “Hey, if you find the Irish cream anywhere, let me know.” She walked over to the table and sat down, pulling out a cig and lighting it.

M
    MrBrightside

Setting his glass on top of the coffee pot, Alex shakes Kate's hand. "Alex Lasitar." The words aren't overly friendly but they aren't cold either. After shaking her hand, he turns back to the liquor cabinet and digs around until he finds the bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream. Once he finds it Alex grabs the vodka and his own glass and faces Kate. "Ms. Hall, I saw Gregory a few nights ago, but he isn't here. Maybe later he will stop by. As far as I know, it's just the three of us."

Walking to where Daysha is sitting, Alex hands her the half empty bottle. "Enjoy." With that he takes a seat opposite of the detective and refills his own glass.

Jennifer Hazelton

Kate pours herself a cup of coffee; musing over the discussion that had occurred the last time she had been in the Spiral - mainly between Gregory and Diane. Daysha had asked an awful lot of questions about the statue; she recalled; giving the Detective a glance.

"Thanks, Alex, Daysha." She responded to Alex and Daysha in a friendly manner. carrying her coffee over to the Board.
    "See D or L for more details," Kate read; glancing over towards Daysha. "- are you the 'D' referred to?" She asked with curiosity; walking over to stand near the Detective. "I wouldn't mind hearing more about it; if you're interested in re - hashing your history."

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha was slightly surprised, she doubted Alex would have found it much less brought it to her. “Hey thanks.” With a grateful voice, she poured a little in the coffee.

“Yup, I’d be the D.” She took a sip of the now spiked coffee. “Not entirely much to tell. We went looking for a vamp we had found somewhere else. This weird slug thing rose out of the box the vamp was in. Hopefully we killed it, but it left the vamp drained. Kinda like beef jerky.” She got quiet for a moment as she took another sip. “We found Mike’s friend there too, melted. The goop was the same residue that was on the vamp. Mike’s friend had left a message on his phone and this horrible shrieking sound was in the background.”

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.