Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Dirty Diner

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Hector stares at the register for a moment. He could probably do this, but he doesn't feel very inclined to help the gunman.

"What buttons do I push?" he asks, still looking at the register. "I've never worked one of these before." He looks over at Samantha. "Do you know how to work these things?"

Vauban

"I don't know. See if its locked or something." Samantha said, Giving the robber the evil eye before returning her attention back to hector.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Hector presses a few buttons, trying to press the wrong buttons, then gives the register a whack. He keeps his eyes on the register for now.

The man with the gun takes a step toward Hector "If that fucking thing isn't open in twenty seconds then you're the next fucking bloodstain. Ask the bitch with the FUCKING HOLE IN HER FACE if you don't think I'M FUCKING SERIOUS!"

The man is obviously growing more and more pissed off as each second goes by.

Vauban

"Big words from a man that needs a gun to be threatening." Samantha sneered under her breath. Annoying habit of hers, if she can't do shit she could always backtalk without anyone noticing.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Hector stops fooling around and manages to get the register open.

The Register opens

He looks up at the gunman and asks, "Would you like a bag with this?" as he points with both fingers into the cash drawer.

The man with the gun runs over, and shoves Hector out of the way. He begins stuffing the cash into his jacket. For the first time since the event began the man's not holding the gun aimed at someone.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Hector glances at Samantha for a split second, then steps into the gunman, grabbing for the arm holding the gun.

doubt causes hesitation

Vauban

sam looks at hector at that same moment and drops her arms. Time to act.

label

Combat Order is: Sam, Robber, Hector. Robber's Defense is 2.

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last