Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Drinks at The Raven

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"I would suggest a ride on the open road, as it usually settles me down, but you need a bike for that."

Hector sipped his Guinness.

"I have two questions for you, each worth a drink. What do you do for a living? What do you do for fun? I managed to mash both of my answers to those questions into one. You give me one answer and I'll share mine."

Vauban

Samantha had to take a moment to find an answer for that. She hated it when this question popped up. After awhile, she finally says. "Part time jobs mostly and hunting." She said at once before finally taking a quick hit of scotch. The Burning sensation was helping her ignore the anger.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Hunting? Hmmm. I like camping, but I tend to leave critters be. There are some dangerous things out there that I just don't want to mess with."

Hector took another drink from his pint.

"I started riding the highways over a decade ago, posting pictures online and writing about my adventures. Seems I found a following, so I spruced up my web pages, found some advertising, and there I go, income and freedom."

Vauban

If only you knew. Samantha though as she took another mouthfull of Scotch. "Got kicked out of home a few years back. Dad didn't like my attitude problems and thought I should go and "Find myself". Been traveling the states since then."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"That's kind of harsh. I have folks, and we get along, I guess, but I left home on my own. I didn't do well in school. It just didn't grab me. I wanted to learn something from my own experiences. Books were full of other people's lives."

Hector finished his beer.

"I've been traveling for about fifteen years. The road takes some getting use to, but you seem like you can hack it. Do you think you are close to finding yourself, or are you running away from yourself, instead?"

Vauban

"They wern't that harsh. I still talk to my sister and all of them. They just want to see if I can find my place in the world." She said with another shrug before taking another sip of Scotch. There was a slight buzz in her head, but nothing that would seriously impare her judgement.

"As for me, I think I'm getting close. Not sure how close, but close."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"I have heard people say that finding yourself is a journey, not a destination, but I have met some people that sure as hell found themselves. They knew what they wanted and what they were all about."

Hector shrugged.

"How is that anger doing? Still bubbling, or did it simmer down?"

Vauban

"Still there. I don't think its going to go away for awhile." She said as she looked at her glass. It didn't seem to have much in it and she was sure there was more. Better not think too much into it. "So, how how the hell did you know the drinks here were spiked?" Samantha asked, hoping to change the subject to something else.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"I know my Guinness, and the first two drinks just weren't right. Me and the bartender had some words, but it is all smoothed out now. Did you want another one?" Hector pointed to the near empty glass.

Vauban

Samantha Looked at her glass for a few second before shaking her head."No thanks. I'm trying to cut down." She said before taking the rest down. Another drink could have been spiked and she didn't want to be smashed in the middle of a biker bar. It usually ended baddly when that happened.
    "Thanks for offering though."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last