Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Drinks at The Raven

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Hector sat on a bar stool in The Raven, sipping on a pint of Guinness. He had a bit of an argument with the bartender, but after a heavy tip, his Guinness pints were no longer poisoned with Everclear. He is one of those few people who actually enjoys the taste of his drinks. The buzz that comes from too many, or nastiness like Everclear, is like the icing on cake. Too much kills the fun.

His biker leathers were stowed on his Honda Shadow out front. His black t-shirt read, "May your roads be safe, because your bars ain't."

Vauban

And right at that moment, Samantha stepped into The Raven, looking mildly pissed off at everything for no reason. She didn't know why or how. She just couldn't help be feel angery, it was just something she couldn't describe.

Without much of a thought, she stepped over to the bar and ordered a glass of Scotch. Closest thing she could think of that won't start a bar brawl or too many "looks".

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Hector had been rethinking his bargain with the bartender, about the Everclear. He liked his Guinness, but with his alcohol tolerance, cultivated over the years, a buzz was not coming any time soon. When that woman walked in, possibly the youngest in the bar, Hector re-thought the need for a buzz.

"Miss, I'm running out of cash quicker than I like, but I would hate to waste all my money on somebody like me. Do you mind if I buy that drink you just ordered?"

Vauban

Sam turned to the guy next to her a frownd. He didn't look like the sort that would screw you over, but you never know.

"Sure." She said, though it didn't sound too friendly.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Hector leaned closer, slowly sliding along the bar, giving a friendly smile, then whispered, "They spike the drinks. Do you like your Scotch, or are you just looking for something hard?" His smile disappeared quickly when he realized how wrong that sounded, and he quickly added, "To drink. Something hard to drink. I think the bartender spikes all drinks with Everclear."

Vauban

At that split second between correcting himself, Samantha looked like she was about to lash out and beat this sucker into peices. She looked like she calmed down a little after everything was said. "Just Scotch." She said as her fingers drummed against the bar.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Hector sighed and smiled. He would have hated a fight with this woman. He never thought it a good idea to beat a woman, and unless he put his all into it, she might have handed him his ass.

He looked to the bartender, sliding cash across the bar, and said, "Just Scotch, she says." He looked back at the woman and said, "I'm Hector. That's my Honda Shadow out there." He raised his hand and waved it towards the door. "If you tell me a little about yourself, I'll cover the next drink, too."

Hector looked at his bare wrist, as if he wore a watch, then he looked at the bar clock and his eyebrows raised for a moment. He had been at The Raven longer than he thought, and was doing a decent job of bludgeoning his alcohol tolerance into submission. He wasn't drunk, but he was smiling more than usual.

Hector raised his Guinness in cheers to the woman as she gets her drink.

Vauban

"Sam. Just got here." She said with a shrug. She turned her head over the the long line of motocycles and nodded, really not sure what one he was talking about. At least he isn't too annoying.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Me, too."

Hector was hoping there was more to 'a little about herself,' but he didn't have young woman speak to him that often, so he wasn't complaining.

"You seem angry," Hector said. "Somebody piss you off?"

Vauban

"No. No ones pissed me off. I have no idea why I am right now. That just pisses me off even more." She said just as her scotch arrived. It was fustrating. She had a very good idea why she was angery, but right now she wasn't sure why she was this angery. It was never that strong, unless someone had a good reason for making her angery in the first place.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last