Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 29
DISPLAYED
A Stranger in a Strange Land

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

PRE

Jack thinks about it for a moment, but only for just that. He turns a bit to answer Nσtt, "Eh, why not? It'll help give me some practice with the school beyond the one rote I know. Wouldn't hurt t' also get t' know Sacramento a bit better."

Looking back at Dr. Primoria, he seems to have lost the air of embarrassment he had not too long ago. "Is there anything else you wanted t' ask of or about us? And is there anything in specific that we should be mindful of or stay away from, since we're new-ish here? Just wanna make sure all our bases are covered," Jack explains, making sure to use the plural of 'basis' rather than of 'base'.

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"No, that's all I have," Tyria says.

"Do you need your parking validated?" she asks, dousing the Mysterious with the mundane.

PRE

Jack chuckles a bit. "Nah, don't have a car. Wish I did, though," he replies, smiling.

"So..." he says, turning back to Nσtt. "How 'bout we get started on this investigation? My work schedule's completely up t' me since I'm just doing research at Sac U, so I'm basically free if you're free."

L
    Lankin

"Commencing immediately is totally acceptable for us. Being between jobs means that leisure time isn't exactly in short supply, as it were. Besides, there's no time like the present."

he begins to get to his feet, then turns to Dr.Primoria and says "By the by, I do require validation. Economy's a little tight right now, so every penny helps. And do please tell me if there's any news on my application."

He offers to shake her hand before donning his hat again, turning to Jake and smiling widely "Well, let's be off. Time's a precious resource, and one should never waste too much of it. Who knows? We might run out of it one day".

And after waving goodbye to Tyria he makes a move to be off.

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm sure we'll find you something here," Tyria says, pulling a stamp out from her desk drawer. She takes the ticket and stamps it, and gives them a smile of reassurance as they leave.

PRE

Jack waves friendlily back at Dr. Primoria as he walks out of her office with Nσtt. After shifting his backpack and sliding his other arm through the other strap, he ponders aloud, "Hmm... So I guess we should start by calling the... Living Stones, she called them? See if they have any information that could help us continue where Apotheosis left off?"

L
    Lankin

"Sounds like a good idea. Perhaps we can pop by them too. I'm guessing the secrets of the universe shouldn't be discussed over the telephone. Besides, we may have to go over his notes or something like that. Do a little on-site research."

He strides through the museum halls, obviously trying to get out as quickly as possible. As the morning rush of visitors seems to have begun he's definitely walking against the stream so to speak, but it doesn't take too long to reach the parking lot.

"Over there's my car" he says as he points over at a rather sad specimen of the car species. "She may not look like much, but old Hrist has served us faithfully thus far. Let's get in".

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Start a new thread for a Scene change, please
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

((Continued here.))
    "Pryde": Presence 2, Status (Mysterium) 1, WP = Full, Mana = 5
    [Herald] Active Spells (1 on Pattern): Sybil's Sight (Pot.2, self)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.