Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Handwritten letter to the Harpy

THREADID
    s
    shadenight123

an envelope with handwritten on it, in a clear and easy to understand cursive, the following words:
    To the office of Madam Harpy Donovan is hand delivered to the rest of the mail which flows into the harpies office.

Inside the letter, written in a clear, cursive tone, with no stylistic tones whatsoever are the following words:
    To Madam Harpy Donovan,
    i would humbly ask, if it were possible, to have a few words concerning the covenants in sacramento, and also the past history of the domain.
    I will not take much of your time, and would gratefully be in your debt if you were to accept.
    Sincerely,
    Francesco Giovanni

the address of the sender is obviously written on the back of the envelope. No address is written in the front, which means it was hand-delivered.

A
    Ariana Donovan

On the memorandum board within the underground of the Avalon, a letter was left in neat penmanship with the name Mr. Francesco Giovanni on an envelope with a single purple scroll, matching the heading of the paper within that read:

Mr. Francesco Giovanni,

I would be delighted to meet with you. We can meet at my office on <date> at <time>, if you would like. I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.

Sincerely,

Madam Speaker Ariana Donovan,

Harpy of Sacramento,
    Priscus of Lords,

Regent of the Tenurial Domain of Florin.

Note

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.