Call to Gregory

THREADID

Jennifer Hazelton

Phone call to Gregory RobbyL9

Nicole placed the call to Gregory.

"Gregory, its Nicole. From Spiral. You got a minute?"

R
    RobbyL9

Gregory was at that very moment watching what had to be the single stupidest interpretation of vampires during a movie marathon. The whole way through the movie, Greg's palm seemed perpetually glued to his forehead. Things looked briefly like they were going to heat up for him that night, but sadly once again trails went cold last minute and that left him alone in his apartment.

Hearing his phone ring, Greg slid over the side of his bed and picked it up from his jacket. "Oh. Hey, Nicole. Something happening?"

Jennifer Hazelton

"Yeah, Marion and I are looking for Leech, the regular who went missing." Nicole began. " We had a bit of a snafu at his place. We're at a hotel that we followed from a lead at his place; but we would really love it if you want to come down and join us."

R
    RobbyL9

Gregory quickly slipped on his shoes, holding the phone with his shoulder. "Yeah. Yeah I'll be there. Just tell me where and I'll be right over." While Nicole was telling him the address of the place, he loaded shells into his shotgun and loaded his gear into the map case. Finally, it was action time. For some reason, however, Gregory was unable to take his eyes off the movie he was watching.

While the movie was completely ridiculous and a testament to just how little the average person actually knew about the supernatural, Gregory couldn't help but raise a question. "Hey Nicole..." he began to ask her, pumping his shotgun. Briefly contemplating whether or not he should ask the more experienced hunter what was on his mind, Greg decided against it. "Uhm, actually nevermind. Could you, uh, tell me the place again, please?"

Greg shook his head, chastising himself as he put on his stake bandolier and jacket. Yes, Gregory. Vampires *do* sparkle. Right before they burst into flames from sun exposure. Man, what was this city doing to him? No more movies for a while, that was for sure.

Thoroughly decked out, Greg slung his map case over his back and walked to his front door.

Jennifer Hazelton

"Sacramento Inn," Nicole states; giving directions to the place. It sounds like she's reading them off; because she is reading it directly off of her gps application.

"We're parked in the parking lot. Thanks, Greg."

Come join the party

Closed Thread