Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1112) Christmas: Matt, Daniella and Tim

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    Player of the Month

Matt smiles a bit at Daniella's question, a gesture made flirtatious by a slight tilt of his head. "Well I think I was on the good list, at least until I planned the raid to steal the naughty one. Never know when that kind of information will come in handy." The Half Moon winks, half wondering if there really was a Santa Claus Spirit. In fact he'd wondered about most legends like that, if making something a major symbol to millions of people could cause a Spiritual counterpart of it to develop. Just because he'd yet to do battle with the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus did not preclude such a being from existing somewhere. It was then that he realized that he was far too sober for that line of thought.

"Well that is the British term correct? Father Christmas?" Matt smiled, more of a "tradition nice guy" smile than the flirtatious grin he had offered moments before. "Well Tim and I saw about twenty people dressed as Santa on the ride over here, I just kind of figured that since you've probably been overloaded on how we Americans do Christmas that a reminder of England might be welcome."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella looks to Tim and smiles, “A good evening to you too! Nice to see you again, how have you been?” her tone friendly.

“Really? Was there any useful information on it?” enjoying the conversation, “And I suppose you could still be on the nice list, depending on how you intend to use the information you got.” Returning the wink. If there were lists, would Kindred be on them?

“Yes, it is the correct term, you just surprised me by using it.” She smiles, both at the gesture he was making, and at remembering the holidays back home. “Overload would be a good word to use, so reminders of England are always welcome, a very nice gesture, thank you!" taking a quick glance around, "But it has been fun and enjoyable to see, though I am missing the snow."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

"Well enough." he says smiling as the woman adresses him. He then listens. "Well I would like to see snow some time. I grew up thinking it felt like cottonballs." he joked lightly. "Though I always wondered how the girls got the glitter out of their hair."
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Player of the Month

"Of course any information I received from said list would be purely for research and academic purposes." Matt grins like Alfred E. Newman on the cover of Mad Magazine. "I agree about the snow. Last winter felt like a really long and mild March, it just wasn't the same without a couple of blizzards, skating on frozen ponds and being able to see your breath of a cold afternoon." He smiles and a faraway look appears in his eyes. "There is nothing like the feeling of being out all day in the cold, getting back indoors and slowly warming up. That tingling sensation as the cold left your body."

The Elodoth laughs at Tim's joke. "Yeah a good snowfall is something you have to experience to understand and there is nothing like a real good snowball fight to get the blood flowing on a cold winter's day, especially when you've got hot chocolate and a warn blanket waiting for you."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She wonders what snow looked like and felt like to someone who had never experienced it. Then again, she couldn’t really experience it the way they could anymore, and that thought was hard. Looking to the dancers, then back to Tim, “Well, that is tricky.” Smiling, “Though there are a few secrets to it.” She adds with a laugh. It was a nightmare to get the stuff out, but with the right ingredients, and a little know how, it was not impossible.

Raising an eyebrow at Matt, “Research and academic purposes?” she smiles and shakes her head, clearly amused. When he talks about snow, she smiles, “I always enjoyed the way the forest looked after it had just snowed. It had this feel and look for being clean and new, and the trees had a magical feel to them. So I always made it a point to walk through the forest after it had snowed.” even after her Embrace, she made it a point to walk the forest near the Estate. Listening to Matt describe it made her think of how different it was for her now. How the snow didn’t feel cold, and that to feel the blood rushing though her body had to be something she willed it to do. But even then, it was never the same as it had been. “I always looked forward to a fire and a nice cup of tea myself.” And smirks. But, that was different now too, for the very thought of being that close to a fire made her Beast tremble. And while she could control it, she could not control the instinct to run away away from the stuff.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Player of the Month

"Nothing like the woods after a good snowfall." Matt replies with a nod of agreement towards Daniella. "It just was always something that seemed really peaceful." Of course it had not always been peaceful and the Elodoth had hunted in the snow before, seen crimson blood sink into the white snow and even saw his first real action in a snow covered forest. Still it was tough for him to shake the sensation that it should be peaceful, as if part of himself refused to believe that a few real memories could completely taint the impression he had.

"So I'm just a bit curious, how do you get glitter out of your hair? It's honestly never something that crossed my mind but now that you mentioned it, I'm kind of wondering how it's done." He shrugs his shoulders. "I hate to put a beautiful girl on the spot but both Tim and I seem be desiring your experience and knowledge on this topic." The young man flashes a bit of a playful smile at the brunette.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

A playful smile appears on Daniellas face, “Well, you are asking for a guarded female secret, passed down to friends for some time,” the playful smile was matched by her playful tone, “But I think you have both been good this year, so I feel ok sharing it.” She attempts to look serious, “It is quite an interesting process, and should only be used if normal shampoo cannot get the glitter out. But after applying a mustard shampoo, which is easy to make and needs to sit for about two minutes, you rinse your hair with coke, yes, coke!” she watches Matt and Tim for a quick second before continuing, “After rinsing your hair, you need to apply a leave in conditioner, it is best to apply it to spots where any glitter remains, but after applying it, run a fine tooth comb through your hair. For added measure, apply a little skin cream to those trouble spots as well, once done, wash your hair again, but with cold water, and the glitter should be gone.” Having hunted in nightclubs, she knows this does work, and though it seems odd, it works. She shrugs her shoulders, “But, sometimes a tape roller will work in a pinch or there is only a little bit.” A sly smile this time, “And yes, I have tried it. Where I got the glitter, well, that is not as important.” she winks to Matt. She waited, it was always interesting when guys were let in on womans little tricks and secrets.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Tim chuckles imagining the woman in front of him pouring drinks of various kinds over her head. " Well thank you ma'am. Didn't expect Coke to be the big secret. Then again Orange Coke could leave you smelling fine."
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Player of the Month

"Coke really works? I'd always thought that all of those stories of what it could do were just Urban Legends." Matt smiles and shrugs at the hundreds of coke rumors he'd heard over the years, including the one about Mikey from those commercials dying after combining Pop Rocks and Coke. "Fear not fair Daniella, we shall keep your secret and not inform the United Order of Women that you revealed the secret of removing glitter from one's hair." He winks at the brunette. "Your secret is safe with us and I promise not to ask about the glitter. Well not too many times, can't blame a guy for being curious."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

The thought of using orange coke wasn’t one she had thought of, “I hadn’t thought of trying orange coke, but you do make a good point!” She takes a second to think the idea over; the thought of her hair smelling like orange coke was amusing. Well, it would be a change from her usual scent, but, she had a while since she had tried something new. "I'll give it a try and let you know." her tone and smile showing she was serious about it.

She nods her head at Matts question of the coke working, “It does. Though I had my doubts about it when I was first told, but I figured, you never know until you try. Life is too short to not try something at least once, even if it is washing your hair with coke.” She smiles and laughs, but she was always up for new things, it kept the Danse interesting sometimes. Her eyes sparkles, “Well, if you both prove able to keep that secret, perhaps I will answer other questions you may have about the mysterious United Order of Women.” Her tone nothing but playful, she was enjoying the chance to have a relaxed conversation, not having to worry about proper titles for a night was a relief. When Matt mentions not asking too many times she can only give him a sweet smile, “Being too curious could get you in trouble though, would the answer be worth the risk?” her smile remaining, her tone flirtatious.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread