Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa took another look, secure enough with both his manhood and his sense of fashion to appreciate an interesting bit of footwear.

"Miu Miu?"
    he hazarded a guess, straightening after his second inspection.

"You know, there was a time when I felt like I knew everyone,"
    he added. An eyebrow arched, and he glanced around as if indicating the club.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Emma French

PRE

Emma dropped her skirt back down and held out her hand, "Emma French," She said simply. Her eyes were the color of sea green, soft and warm.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Really."

Asa took the hand, and smiled slightly.

"And here my next guess was Dolce and Gabbana."

It was a terrible joke, but he was curious about the shoes.

"Asa Clarke,"
    he added, completing the introduction. The tone was friendly, but matter of fact; was an introduction. After a gentle bob of her hand, he withdrew his.

"Are you here alone?"

If he remembered right, she'd been at Elysia with someone...
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Emma French

PRE

Emma gave a light almost lilting laugh, he was certainly charming. At that thought Emma had to fight for control over the Prince Charming reference. After a moment she had gained control over her thoughts. "I really have no idea who made these shoes. I just thought they were incredibly sexy." Emma gave a little wink. "And Mr. Clarke, I am most assuredly here alone." Emma clasped her hands to her chest in mock distress, "What ever is a girl to do." Emma gave a little laugh again, she was feeling very playful and frisky this evening and was glad of some handsome company.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

The shoes would have been a wonderful gift for Lioni Dupree, and he realized that this wasn't the first time his thoughts had drifted to the Asylum. It was possible he'd been avoiding it since Victoria Stamford had disappointed him, and he resolved to make it his first stop for New Years.

"Well, I doubt you'll be alone for long,"
    he answered. It was a compliment, but it was also a subtle indicator.

"What happened to your friend from the other night?"

Other than being a Carthian, which could mean anything.

His tone was curiosity, without any hint of disapproval; it always interested him to know how people knew one another.

Emma French

PRE

Emma wasn't quite sure what he meant by she wouldn't be alone for long. Subtleties of social situations were frequently lost on her. She may have been a good fighter and she did try to be social but somethings just made her feel like an idiot. She sighed and answered his question, "I'm not sure where he is, I only met him at the gathering and couldn't really call him my friend. He is nice enough, perhaps a bit confused as to what he wants for his future." Emma's voice trailed off towards the end as she looked at him for a moment, curious about if he was ever lonely in a crowded room like she was. It must be very hard to be the Prince, everyone wanting something from you. "How are you tonight? Are you enjoying the lights and other sights?" Emma flashed him a warm smile.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa turned away, taking in several of the employees; frank appraisals of red velvet, white fur, and bare skin. His congenial smile broadened, and he glanced back at Emma before returning his attention to the club at large.

"Oh, I'm definitely enjoying the sights. I like what Miss Brown's chose to do -- it reminds me a lot of how these establishments used to look, and be run,"
    he said, putting his earlier thoughts into words.

"Actually, the more I see it, the more I like it. It might be interesting to see Ember girls have uniforms."

Emma French

PRE

"Miss Brown has done a wonderful job. She has created a fun atmosphere. And the wait staff look so... cute." Emma smiled glad to hear the Prince was enjoying the party. "It does remind me a bit of when I was a go-go dancer." Emma gave a soft chuckle. Her costumes didn't cover much more than these did. "The club I worked at had a lot of theme nights." Her eyes sparkled at the memories.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Those were fun nights," Asa answered, nodding unconsciously as he rifled through memories half a century old.

Swiveling back to Emma, he gave her a smile.

"Miss French, it's been a pleasure, and I appreciate the conversation and closer look at the... Emma French's,"
    Asa said, an amused smile tugging at his lips as he looked back down briefly.

It was a polite way of excusing himself, but he was sure she wouldn't mind. It would give her a chance to socialize rather than entertain him.

Emma French

PRE

"It was a pleasure." Emma held out her hand to shake his hand. She gave him a smile. It really was a pleasure to talk with him, but she knew his mind was else where.

Closed Thread